Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 71 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1352
    Quote Originally Posted by hanton View Post
    per Scott Mitchell

Montoyo says Jordan Romano was available and coming in if they got a lead. He pointed out that is what a closer is for.

Not in a tie game on the road bud

I'm done with Montoyo, I was on the fence and even defending his decisions but this one just shows how bad he is.
    Why use your best reliever against the heart of the order? That guy is special.

Pretty sure I remember he used Romano against the heart of the order instead of a closer role multiple times like a month ago.

per Scott Mitchell

Montoyo says Jordan Romano was available and coming in if they got a lead. He pointed out that is what a closer is for.

Not in a tie game on the road bud

I'm done with Montoyo, I was on the fence and even defending his decisions but this one just shows how bad he is.
    Thatís just ridiculous. You have to bring in your best pitcher against the heart of the line up in a tie game in bottom of the 9th. Bullpen woes are just pissing me off.

Montoyoís job is hard.
    Especially with the options he has in the BP.

The way he has helped develop the young guys has given me faith. Iím willing to give him this season to learn, and next season to lose his job if he hasnít learned.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Montoyoís job is hard.

The way he has helped develop the young guys has given me faith. Iím willing to give him this season to learn, and next season to lose his job if he hasnít learned.
    he was doing fine until the chatwood thing and now this

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Pretty sure I remember he used Romano against the heart of the order instead of a closer role multiple times like a month ago.
    Sorry, my post was sarcastic. He definitely did that before.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Montoyoís job is hard.

It is hard and he makes it look impossible. I have several problems with him, in one interview when we blew the double header sweep, he made it sound like it was only one game and not to worry. As if he doesn't realize that every win matters.

I would also add that if you want to be analytically minded, you shouldn't pick and choose your spots. Either make your decisions based off of them or don't. Being a little bit pregnant ****s us in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    It is hard and he makes it look impossible. I have several problems with him, in one interview when we blew the double header sweep, he made it sound like it was only one game and not to worry. As if he doesn't realize that every win matters.

I would also add that if you want to be analytically minded, you shouldn't pick and choose your spots. Either make your decisions based off of them or don't. Being a little bit pregnant ****s us in the long run.
    Yeah I havenít like how he gets stand-off-ish when he makes a mistake. Makes me worried he isnít learning.

Our BP is seriously terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by LechWalesa View Post
    Our BP is seriously terrible.
    Yup. Just brutal...

Randal's gone ice cold. It's always nice while it lasts. Looking forward to him getting hot again in August.

CJ Edwards down with an injury

Time to move Grichuk down in the order

Time to move Grichuk down in the order
    He's going to the six or seven hole if/when Springer gets back.

Chatwood sighting!

Welp. We've got nothing.

Page 71 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast