Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 69 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1354
    Biggio 3 for 3 so far today is encouraging.

Matz on COVID IL

The 30-year-old is reportedly symptom-free and will undergo additional testing. The Blue Jays have already performed contact tracing and rapid tests in accordance with MLB protocols. There should be a clearer timeline for a return once further testing is completed.

Teo with two homers. Wow.

Jays addicted to the long ball today.

Teoscar with 2
    Gurriel with 1
    Biggio 1
    Bichette 1
    Semien 1

And we’re only in the 6th

Now Vladdy's in on it. Biggio, Vlad, and Bichette have homered in back-to-back games.

Quote Originally Posted by LechWalesa View Post
    Now Vladdy's in on it. Biggio, Vlad, and Bichette have homered in back-to-back games.
    Vlad’s actually gone deep in back to back to back games

Tellez too.

Havent been able to watch the past few weeks. This seemed like a fun game. Won the series against division rivals as well.

We still have to play them tomorrow. Hopefully Manoah brings it.

Tomorrow is a big game. Jumped the Yankees in the standings with the win today, 4.5 games behind the Red Sox right now. That loss on Friday sucks.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Ah didnt realize we had today against Red Sox too. Hope the offense carries to today

This is becoming frustrating to watch. Here are some 20/20 hindsight observations:

1) We should have sold high Gurriel Jr. in the offseason. We can't afford both his and Teo's defense in the outfield.
    2) Not getting SP in the offseason was a brutal, brutal mistake. The bullpen issues we're having right now are a result of our starters not being able to consistently cover more than 4 innings a start outside of Ray and Ryu. I'm happy to say I was VERY wrong about Ray.
    3) We are holding on to our prospects too long. Not all of these guys are going to make it. We have to make some tough choices and if a few blow up in our face, so be it. If we're this reticent on the trade market next offseason, I think Ross has to go.
    Yeah you gotta make moves in this division.

This is becoming frustrating to watch. Here are some 20/20 hindsight observations:

1) We should have sold high Gurriel Jr. in the offseason. We can't afford both his and Teo's defense in the outfield.
    2) Not getting SP in the offseason was a brutal, brutal mistake. The bullpen issues we're having right now are a result of our starters not being able to consistently cover more than 4 innings a start outside of Ray and Ryu. I'm happy to say I was VERY wrong about Ray.
    3) We are holding on to our prospects too long. Not all of these guys are going to make it. We have to make some tough choices and if a few blow up in our face, so be it. If we're this reticent on the trade market next offseason, I think Ross has to go.
    1) I'm alright with the OF. We'll have an open DH spot to cycle on of those through once Springer gets back.
    2) Starting pitching seems to be stabilizing a bit. I mean Matz has had only 1 start all season where he didn't throw more than 4 innings. I don't always feel confident with him on the mound, but he has been better than expected. With Manoah pitching well it helps a lot. Stripling has been solid the past 4 starts. I agree they'll need another SP before the deadline though.
    3) Could you imagine the rage right now if we included Moreno or Manoah in a deal for Blake Snell (4.97 ERA) or Francisco Lindor (after a career worst .750 OPS last season, he has a .220 BA and .667 OPS this year so far)? Hindsight works both ways on this one. Those two are probably the highest profile names Jays fans were after.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    1) I'm alright with the OF. We'll have an open DH spot to cycle on of those through once Springer gets back.
    2) Starting pitching seems to be stabilizing a bit. I mean Matz has had only 1 start all season where he didn't throw more than 4 innings. I don't always feel confident with him on the mound, but he has been better than expected. With Manoah pitching well it helps a lot. Stripling has been solid the past 4 starts. I agree they'll need another SP before the deadline though.
    3) Could you imagine the rage right now if we included Moreno or Manoah in a deal for Blake Snell (4.97 ERA) or Francisco Lindor (after a career worst .750 OPS last season, he has a .220 BA and .667 OPS this year so far)? Hindsight works both ways on this one. Those two are probably the highest profile names Jays fans were after.
    The Lindor one was one not to pursue given he was not controllable but Snell is controllable so getting him would have been based on the purchase price. Looks like his underlying values suggest his performance is not as bad as his ERA portrays. Dont think Rays wanted him in AL though

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    The Lindor one was one not to pursue given he was not controllable but Snell is controllable so getting him would have been based on the purchase price. Looks like his underlying values suggest his performance is not as bad as his ERA portrays. Dont think Rays wanted him in AL though
    I didn't want to spend a ton on Lindor either. The "controllable" piece is definitely important.

Page 69 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast