Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Just caught the replay of the game. Great win, the bottom of the order having some good AB's - Kirk and Palacios.

The league trying to pitch Bo and Vlady outside and they it's not working, back to the drawing board

Quote Originally Posted by hanton View Post
    Just caught the replay of the game. Great win, the bottom of the order having some good AB's - Kirk and Palacios.

The league trying to pitch Bo and Vlady outside and they it's not working, back to the drawing board
    I like palacios.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    He's been awesome. My only concern is the injury history (pre-Toronto days). He has been quite durable here.
    It probably helped we only played half a year to help the durability.

My over/under for him to probably justify the contract is 100 games (25 games per season or 75% of typical ace starts). You have to adjust for last season though wo maybe thats like 90ish games instead?

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I like palacios.
    I know, he has some good AB's. Apparently he's been working with Devon White on both his d and hitting. He looks a bit like devo at the plate - not so much in the field though lol

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    He's been awesome. My only concern is the injury history (pre-Toronto days). He has been quite durable here.
    He chose to pitch through a torn labrum for two years then came back too quickly after his surgery only to make 1 start in 2016. The torn groin in 2018 was another story but he chose not to play through the pain. A lot of Ryu's injury history is based on a lack of responsibility and having too much pride. The Jays have a great system in place to take care of their players. Yeah, injuries can still happen but a lot of Ryu's injury history is based off him putting things off. I'm confident the Jays will handle him in a responsible manner. It's also good to see him pitch into the 7th inning on 2 separate occasions already this year.
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by hanton View Post

Vladdy is finally starting to look like the hitter everyone thought he could be. I guess he just needed a slice of humble pie. When fully healthy I still want to see Biggio, Bo, Springer as the top 3 but am now all aboard the Vladdy hitting cleanup train.
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    He chose to pitch through a torn labrum for two years then came back too quickly after his surgery only to make 1 start in 2016. The torn groin in 2018 was another story but he chose not to play through the pain. A lot of Ryu's injury history is based on a lack of responsibility and having too much pride. The Jays have a great system in place to take care of their players. Yeah, injuries can still happen but a lot of Ryu's injury history is based off him putting things off. I'm confident the Jays will handle him in a responsible manner. It's also good to see him pitch into the 7th inning on 2 separate occasions already this year.
    Absolutely. They strike me as a very responsible group handling health issues.

That's a really good FB

Kay just needs to throw strikes and he can be an effective starter - a #3/#4

That was a pathetic dive by LGJ. Very bad defensive play.

Another bad defensive play by Biggio.

Pitching and defense struggling...

Roark sighting.

Still early but Vladdy really looking like the guy we thought he would be.

Biggio just gotta get going and the 3 sons gonna be all part of the ASG this year and for a while

Biggio out. Hopefully nothing serious.

Now that was a good catch by LGJ.

Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast