Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 114 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1936
    This morning's playoff odds per sportsnet:

Blue Jays' FanGraphs odds: 63.7% | Blue Jays' Baseball-Reference odds: 79.4%

Yankees' FanGraphs odds: 60.9% | Yankees' Baseball-Reference odds: 46.1%

Red Sox FanGraphs odds: 72.5% | Red Sox Baseball-Reference odds: 68.6%

Yanks have the toughest schedule with 3 against us, 3 red sox and 3 rays. We have 7 with twins, 3 Baltimore, 3 rays, and 3 yankees.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampirate View Post
    True, but this could be said for each of these teams honestly.

The Red Sox are most likely in one of the Wild Card spots as they have the easiest schedule left out of everyone.

Obviously, the one thing i'm worried about as a Jays fan is there's a lul after the hot streak ends.

The Jays need to stay hot for the rest of the season.

I would say the Yankees are best in control of their own destiny right now. It is basically a 3 team race now with Oak and Seat falling fast, and they are the only team that has to play both of the others in that 3 team race. They can make up at least 3 games on both the Jays and the Red Sox if they get hot and win out. However, to do so they need to go through Boston, Toronto and TB their last 9 games. What a crazy final 10 days of the season for Yankee fans.... It isn't the easiest path no, but it is in their own control.

The Yankees will also be playing a TB team that will have clinched home field as the #1 seed and have nothing to really play for. So it may not be as hard as it appears on paper.

ESPN Power rankings:
    6. Toronto Blue Jays
    Record: 82-64
    Previous ranking: 9

Here come the Blue Jays! Toronto is the hottest team in baseball, and its run differential, one of the best in baseball, is catching up with its record. The Blue Jays swept the Yankees last week, catapulting into the No. 2 slot in the wild-card standings. Vladimir Guerrero Jr. continues his chase for the Triple-A crown, while Jose Berrios looks like one of the most important acquisitions of the trade-deadline season, posting a 3.31 ERA and 1.18 WHIP in nine starts since joining the Jays. -- Lee

Yankees at 9, Bosox at 10.

I believe ESPN gave Blue Jays deadline a D rating a few weeks ago lol.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.esp...3fplatform=amp

Sept 6 this article was out. What a difference 10 days makes lol.

You guys actually care about those rankings

I like following them. It helps me see what others think of the team as well.

Yankees lose in the 10th!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasky05 View Post
    Yankees lose in the 10th!
    Yea watching it, Yankees are terrible

O's were down to the last strike and Holmes throws a wild pitch with a runner on 3B to send it to extras

Blue Jays y'all got Minnesota at home at the Rogers Centre in a 3 game set...just don't mess this up especially when y'all have a chance to at least pull away

Yankees get the Indians today and the Red Sox get the Orioles...dare I say it but the Red Sox could actually pull ahead of y'all well because they have an easy series against Baltimore and well the Twins are definitely not an easy gimme series

16:1 odds we win ES

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
    16:1 odds we win ES
    What’s ES?

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Blue Jays y'all got Minnesota at home at the Rogers Centre in a 3 game set...just don't mess this up especially when y'all have a chance to at least pull away

Yankees get the Indians today and the Red Sox get the Orioles...dare I say it but the Red Sox could actually pull ahead of y'all well because they have an easy series against Baltimore and well the Twins are definitely not an easy gimme series
    Playing teams like O's, Twins dangerous at this point. Lot of guys on those teams are playing for future jobs. On paper it looks easy for Red sox and Jays this weekend. But even losing a game could be costly. Race is that tight.

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Playing teams like O's, Twins dangerous at this point. Lot of guys on those teams are playing for future jobs. On paper it looks easy for Red sox and Jays this weekend. But even losing a game could be costly. Race is that tight.
    I know right...it is which is why if y'all can stay hot, then if y'all make the playoffs it will be the first time that y'all will have back to back playoff appearances since 2015 and 2016

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    What’s ES?
    I'd say he meant WS

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk