Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 113 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 1936
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Should be an easy game today.
    Damn didn't even realize early game thanks watching now and now up 6-1 after top 7th. Ray with 13th K to end the 7th !!!!!!!!!!
    Vancouver Canucks
    Toronto Blue Jays
    San Francisco 49's

Damn Jays have a good chance of having 4, 100 plus RBI, guys with Bichette and Semien at 93/94 now.
    Vancouver Canucks
    Toronto Blue Jays
    San Francisco 49's

I'll take the series win, but this really felt like a series we could have swept.

Damned Rays bullpen.

Blue Jays won today but to get to the playoffs y'all need like 90 to 95 wins but is that or will that even be enough given how tight this Wild Card race is with y'all, the Red Sox and the Yankees but also other teams cutting in close like the Mariners

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Blue Jays won today but to get to the playoffs y'all need like 90 to 95 wins but is that or will that even be enough given how tight this Wild Card race is with y'all, the Red Sox and the Yankees but also other teams cutting in close like the Mariners
    Well they have 82 wins now with 16 games left, so .500 ball from here on out gets them to 90. I like their chances of winning 90-95. ....like a lot.

True, but this could be said for each of these teams honestly.

The Red Sox are most likely in one of the Wild Card spots as they have the easiest schedule left out of everyone.

Obviously, the one thing i'm worried about as a Jays fan is there's a lul after the hot streak ends.

The Jays need to stay hot for the rest of the season.
    Until they prove the fans wrong again

You only have to win one more than the other guys now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampirate View Post

The Red Sox are most likely in one of the Wild Card spots as they have the easiest schedule left out of everyone.

Obviously, the one thing i'm worried about as a Jays fan is there's a lul after the hot streak ends.

Yanks have to play the Sox and us still. A lot can happen over those 6 games. We also get the Twins for 7 still.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampirate View Post

Probably my only concern. We playing at an unsustainable pace so gotta hope it lasts the season but even then, we cant afford to have them drop off in the postseason as well. Hope law of averages dknt kick in and we go on a losing streak that balances things out.

Yeah y'all have to depend on the Yankees to lose games basically and y'all have to win games

Yeah y'all have to depend on the Yankees to lose games basically and y'all have to win games
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic98 View Post
    Honestly, you should be an MLB scout or GM with your eyes

My point being that the Blue Jays' playoff hopes basically hinge upon y'all winning games still and the Yankees losing games but it all comes down to who has the easier schedule? Do y'all have that or do the Yankees do?

Not quite. The Yankees and Sox could both win out and wed technically still be in. They are dependent on us losing games and they need to win. We ARE in the driver's seat

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

My point being that the Blue Jays' playoff hopes basically hinge upon y'all winning games still and the Yankees losing games but it all comes down to who has the easier schedule? Do y'all have that or do the Yankees do?
    We have:

7 against the Twins
    3 against the Rays
    3 against the Yankees and
    3 against the Orioles

The Yankees have
    1 against the Orioles
    3 against Cleveland
    3 against the Rangers
    3 against the Red Sox
    3 against the Jays
    3 against the Rays

The Red Sox have
    6 against the Orioles
    3 against the Yankees
    2 against the Mets
    3 against the Nationals

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kenny Powders; 09-16-2021 at 11:56 AM.

Good teams can't beat other good teams or lose to bad ones? It all comes down to performance, not schedule. Games actually have to be played.