Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 106 of 130 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1936
  1. #1576
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    13,497
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I wouldn’t worry about the record at this point. They just have to be better than the other two by a couple of games.
    Gotta be better than Seattle too.

    Charlie emptying the bench in this one. Feels like a playoff game.

  2. #1577
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,047
    Nate Pearson is looking rough. He needs to spend next year in the minors.

  3. #1578
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by LechWalesa View Post
    Nate Pearson is looking rough. He needs to spend next year in the minors.
    How much more time are they going to give him?

  4. #1579
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    14,984
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Gotta be better than Seattle too.

    Charlie emptying the bench in this one. Feels like a playoff game.
    Technically speaking, they can be one game worse then them and beat them. We’re 1.5 up on them and Oakland.

  5. #1580
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    243
    8 str8, 11 - 1 over the last 12, Ray our cy guy going tomorrow, there's a lot to like. The Yankees looked like a tired team all series while the Jays looked energized. .5 out of the wild card and 4 with Baltimore, hopefully were in a WC spot by Sunday night.

  6. #1581
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Abbotsford B.C.
    Posts
    1,192
    Perfect timing for us to make it a double digit winning streak with O's next. We gotta not take them lightly though hopefully we dominate the O's.
    Vancouver Canucks
    Toronto Blue Jays
    San Francisco 49's

  7. #1582
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by armchairgm View Post
    Perfect timing for us to make it a double digit winning streak with O's next. We gotta not take them lightly though hopefully we dominate the O's.
    I hope they do beat up on the O's, because the schedule gets tough after that.

  8. #1583
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    59,161
    Nice sweep. Sweeoping Baltimore sounds greedy but it'd be a hell of a start to the month.

  9. #1584
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    14,984
    Quote Originally Posted by venom518 View Post
    I hope they do beat up on the O's, because the schedule gets tough after that.
    We still get Minny too. They’re bad.

  10. #1585
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,714
    I personally think the Yankees are cooked as well. Their pitching is in shambles and they can't hit. Sure the hitting can turn around but I don't see them going far with the pitching they have ATM, especially the starters.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  11. #1586
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I personally think the Yankees are cooked as well. Their pitching is in shambles and they can't hit. Sure the hitting can turn around but I don't see them going far with the pitching they have ATM, especially the starters.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    You might be right.

  12. #1587
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,047
    The Yankees look shook.

  13. #1588
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,684
    what a crazy stat....

    First team in history to go into Yankee Stadium for 4 games and never trail.

    Could Vladdy be the youngest person to 50+ HR's this year?

    Mays, Ruth, Foxx and Mantle didn't do it until they were 24. ARod was 25. Griffey didn't hit 50+ until he was 27.

    This is the guy that got an 80 hit tool from some evaluators in the minors. He has a chance to be one of the best of all time. If this kid continues to work in the off seasons like he did last year.......

  14. #1589
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,511
    Wow! just wow!

    The Yankees did win 13 in a row at one point.

  15. #1590
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    59,161
    Quote Originally Posted by LechWalesa View Post
    Nate Pearson is looking rough. He needs to spend next year in the minors.
    He should have always gotten a full year in AAA.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •