Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Mavs tried their hardest to give that game away.
    That's the NBA man.. It's a game of runs. Luka's 3 point shooting the last 2 months is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Why are guys like Trevor Ariza making $12M? I need help understanding.
    Didnít Iguadala sucker Pat into more that $12M?

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    he only gets that amount based on name recognition at this point. he hasn't been worth that kind of money since his houston stint.
    And I think he was only getting $8M in Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    That's the NBA man.. It's a game of runs. Luka's 3 point shooting the last 2 months is ridiculous.
    The Rockets took it to the Nets tonight and if the Nets didnít go on two separate 12-0 runs in the late 3rd and mid 4th, it mighta been a Rockets win.

What a comeback season it's been for Melo. He's one the years best stories. I hope he lights someone up post season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What a comeback season it's been for Melo. He's one the years best stories. I hope he lights someone up post season
    Heís been awesome and his ability to create his own offense with the second unit has been invaluable.

Iím trying not to get too excited because the West is so stacked. But Iím starting to buy us as a contender. This team has managed to hang near the other top West teams and now we are getting CJ and Nurkic back plus Powell.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Heís been awesome and his ability to create his own offense with the second unit has been invaluable.

Iím trying not to get too excited because the West is so stacked. But Iím starting to buy us as a contender. This team has managed to hang near the other top West teams and now we are getting CJ and Nurkic back plus Powell.
    I kinda feel like the entire west is kinda waiting on Lebrons injury. if he or Davis aren't 100% that really opens up things. the way that the standings might shape is really interesting. I think the Jazz have a decent shot at holding onto the #1 seed and thats important cause the #8 team should be much easier then the top 7.

I kinda feel like the entire west is kinda waiting on Lebrons injury. if he or Davis aren't 100% that really opens up things. the way that the standings might shape is really interesting. I think the Jazz have a decent shot at holding onto the #1 seed and thats important cause the #8 team should be much easier then the top 7.
    This is tough with the play-in tournament to even know who the 7 or 8 seeds will be.

This is tough with the play-in tournament to even know who the 7 or 8 seeds will be.
    I mean I think whoever gets the 7th seed would be at a huge advantage over the 8th seed. obviously not impossible they lose, but its pretty unlikely.

I mean I think whoever gets the 7th seed would be at a huge advantage over the 8th seed. obviously not impossible they lose, but its pretty unlikely.
    If your Jazz stay at 1. With the current standings, outta the Mavs, Spurs, Warriors, and Grizzlies who would you most like to see/least like to see in a first round series? Or you feel comfortable in a 7 game series over any of the 4?

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Didnít Iguadala sucker Pat into more that $12M?
    For sure he did.

Everyone was so proud of Pat for finding a sucker to take BOTH James Johnson & Dion Waiters, but I was seemingly the only one immediately questioning why Iggy needed to be extended. I was fine with taking a 1yr flier on him, but no need to pay a 37yr old $15M.

I'm not saying it would definitely change the team landscape a lot, but imagine they had max cap space last summer?

Brooklyn just smoked the Hornets without KD or Beard. Is there any stopping this team?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Brooklyn just smoked the Hornets without KD or Beard. Is there any stopping this team?

Aldridge starts and almost gets a triple double, that's funny.

But nah, if healthy they're the favorite. But I've been saying they will come outta the East since November... If healthy.

Aldridge starts and almost gets a triple double, that's funny.

But nah, if healthy they're the favorite. But I've been saying they will come outta the East since November... If healthy.
    Joel Embiid will have a say. Trust.The.Process

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Joel Embiid will have a say. Trust.The.Process
    You're going to get smoked.

Hows Batum been this year?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast