Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I'll just make you all happy and drop out.

Good, get the **** out of here, ****in racist

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Wpuldn't that be [artpf the culture that wpul;d need tp be changed????
    You havin' a stroke at the computer or something? This is straight up gibberish.

Things in your post that I never said……dumb blacks, gene quirk in their DNA,……never said that

To many white people in the US, blacks go out of their way to operate themselves in a separate culture. (and they have every right to do so.)

Music, lingo, dress, manners, hair styles, FUBU, TV stations, radio channels, awards, halls of fame, holidays, flag, college studies, college life, concept of "not acting whiHe." Have I missed anything??? We afre very close to having separate national anthems played at sporting events. Jow is any of this helpful???

Every country has a culture. The foundation culture of the US is based on western European values. The US is an English speaking country, it is a country of law and order, those laws are based on Judeo/Christian beliefs and those laws are resected. People here are expected to be law abiding and honest in their dealings. It is a family oriented country. It is a capitalist country where people can enjoy the fruits of their labor. It is a free country where people can go where they wish. It is a polite country where people treat each other with courtesy and respect.It is a charitable country (probably the most charitable on the planet) that feels for the less fortunate.mIt is a country with equal opportunity.

It you operate within these parameters, you will probably succeed. If you disagree with them, you will have trouble succeeding.

I don't know why some groups do not get tired of always swimming upstream.

As far as "acting black" I can only tell you this (as if this will go anywhere)……the vast majority of people do not see color at all. They just don't care what color anyone is. That same majority of people get tired of minorities always having the need to tell us what color they are thru their actions and behavior. It's very tiresome and does no one any good. You want a simple example……my building is by a traffic signal and traffic backs up when the light is red. Several times a year, someone is stopped with a radio so loud that windows are rattling. It's aways a black person. Tell me what the point of that behavior is.

But, as always, feel free to do as you wish.
    What a clown post (yet absolutely typical for you).

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You havin' a stroke at the computer or something? This is straight up gibberish.
    That black kid is blasting his car radio again at the stoplight disturbing his focus.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Damn thugs.

I'll just make you all happy and drop out.

It should be nice having a forum where you can all just agree with each other.
    Well, thanks to you we are all in agreement about you. I am not snipping at Spock or bickering with DB over the democrat. You are a special person, you brought us all together on a common thread.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

The biggest perk of being Sluggo is just being Sluggo.

Goes to bed contented.
    Wakes up contented.
    Is contented all day.
    Honestly I doubt that's true.

You've lied to me before about having multiple degrees. Including one in statistics (or economics). Which you've proven multiple times you're economically illiterate and don't know a damn thing about statistics. I bet most of what you claim about yourself is BS..

Which show a lot about your own self perception.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post

You've lied to me before about having multiple degrees. Including one in statistics (or economics). Which you've proven multiple times you're economically illiterate and don't know a damn thing about statistics. I bet most of what you claim about yourself is BS..

You're messed up.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post

lol! Did sluggo really lie about his degree? [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Wpuldn't that be [artpf the culture that wpul;d need tp be changed????
    Are you on acid?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Who’s paying for said reparations?

It ain't happening, and do you ask that question when our leaders push for war?

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Who’s paying for said reparations?
    Mexico

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Mexico

(the real answer is nobody and all of us)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast