Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Drummond can average 15/15 with only a handful of plays ran for him a game.
    I think Big Ben's career year was during their 02-03 Campaign? put up something like 7p/15r/3b per outing on 50fg%

If Andre Drummond can CONSISTENTLY give the team 10p/12r/2b when LBJ/AD are both playing? that'd be something. Add the production from Kuz and the 6th men.

At full stength, we'll be in a pretty good shape to land #18 this year

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Like I said a million times here, Marc should have never been asked to come here be the full time starter at 36, off the bench he might indeed do much better.
    This

Marc should have been a back up and we all knew that from the beginning

Rob just missed out on the other C's and had to wait for AD2

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I think Big Ben's career year was during their 02-03 Campaign? put up something like 7p/15r/3b per outing on 50fg%

If Andre Drummond can CONSISTENTLY give the team 10p/12r/2b when LBJ/AD are both playing? that'd be something. Add the production from Kuz and the 6th men.

At full stength, we'll be in a pretty good shape to land #18 this year
    That Detroit team didn't run any plays for Big Ben, very few if they did. He only averaged 6 shots a game in 40 MPG. DH & JM played a combined 36 MPG last season and took a combined 9 shots. You can be certain that LBJ will look to get ADII more involved offensively then them 2.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Been thinking about how we got Drummond and damn does this feel like a gift wrapped (with a bow) from Dan Gilbert to LBJ. Seems like everyone knew he was going to the Lakers, like it was a done deal. His buyout came within 3 hrs after the TD. The money he left on the table is pretty much the exact amount what he got from the Lakers.

But why though? Could Gilbert honestly gotten over the whole "Decision" interview and this be his way of saying "Here you go old friend, hope he's of use to you"? Maybe DG is playing nice so LBJ can retire a Cavalier?

Or could there already be something in the works where LBJ plays 1 more season after his current contract runs out, but in Cleveland? Maybe LBJ wants a Kobe-like farewell tour but in Cleveland?
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Been thinking about how we got Drummond and damn does this feel like a gift wrapped (with a bow) from Dan Gilbert to LBJ. Seems like everyone knew he was going to the Lakers, like it was a done deal. His buyout came within 3 hrs after the TD. The money he left on the table is pretty much the exact amount what he got from the Lakers.

But why though? Could Gilbert honestly gotten over the whole "Decision" interview and this be his way of saying "Here you go old friend, hope he's of use to you"? Maybe DG is playing nice so LBJ can retire a Cavalier?

Or could there already be something in the works where LBJ plays 1 more season after his current contract runs out, but in Cleveland? Maybe LBJ wants a Kobe-like farewell tour but in Cleveland?
    I would send the entire team to Cleveland if we could get a three-peat within the next two years lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123