Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Teddy Bridgewater might have thrown 3 td passes with the receivers you guys had last season. He is not a rushing threat. You guys would have been one of the worst teams in the league.
    Iím not saying Iím the biggest fan of teddy but Iím sure he could atleast throw the ball. Thatís already a upgrade from cam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Iím not saying Iím the biggest fan of teddy but Iím sure he could atleast throw the ball. Thatís already a upgrade from cam.

You would think he can, but he cant. Teddy has the arm talent of a high school player. I would have much rather had Cam as my starting QB.

Imagine being on a game deciding 4th and 8 and you check down for 2 yards. Thats what the entire time Teddy is your starting QB feels like.

You would think he can, but he cant. Teddy has the arm talent of a high school player. I would have much rather had Cam as my starting QB.

Imagine being on a game deciding 4th and 8 and you check down for 2 yards. Thats what the entire time Teddy is your starting QB feels like.
    And cam would run right into the line whatís the difference

Average intended air yards

Tyrod Taylor: 11.2
    Brady: 9.1
    Lamar: 8.6
    Mahomes: 8.4
    Rodgers: 7.9
    Tua: 7.5
    Herbert: 7.4
    Rivers: 7.2
    Teddy: 7.1
    Ben: 6.9
    Cam: 6.8
    Dalton: 6.8
    Mullens: 6.3
    Jimmy: 6.3
    Goff: 6.2
    Brees: 6.1
    Alex Smith: 5.1

Also, Teddy doesn't call the plays. Fire the coach if they're drawing up a 2 yard pass on 4th and 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Average intended air yards

Tyrod Taylor: 11.2
    Brady: 9.1
    Lamar: 8.6
    Mahomes: 8.4
    Rodgers: 7.9
    Tua: 7.5
    Herbert: 7.4
    Rivers: 7.2
    Teddy: 7.1
    Ben: 6.9
    Cam: 6.8
    Dalton: 6.8
    Mullens: 6.3
    Jimmy: 6.3
    Goff: 6.2
    Brees: 6.1
    Alex Smith: 5.1

Also, Teddy doesn't call the plays. Fire the coach if they're drawing up a 2 yard pass on 4th and 8.
    You're comparing apples to oranges. Cam was in NE with no quality weapons while Teddy had 3 great WRs who all could've been WR1 in NE, all 3 of which are more than capable of being deep threats. The coaches have literally called Teddy out for not pushing the ball downfield on 3rd/4th down, so that excuse doesn't fly.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    You're comparing apples to oranges. Cam was in NE with no quality weapons while Teddy had 3 great WRs who all could've been WR1 in NE, all 3 of which are more than capable of being deep threats. The coaches have literally called Teddy out for not pushing the ball downfield on 3rd/4th down, so that excuse doesn't fly.
    You keep bringing up this no weapons thing and I always bring up the fact that it doesnít matter who his weapons are. If heís over throwing it or under throwing it like he did last year you could have the best players ever and it wonít matter he canít throw short or long anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Calling Carolinaís WRís 3 GREAT WRís is a massive oversell man, Címon. Iím in agreement theyíre better than NEís were last year but just about every team in the league had better WRís

And Cam canít throw anymore. Thatís just a fact. Dudes arm is toast. Had terrible mechanics to begin with. He gets by with superior athleticism. But that sand clock is running out real fast

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    And Cam canít throw anymore. Thatís just a fact. Dudes arm is toast. Had terrible mechanics to begin with. He gets by with superior athleticism. But that sand clock is running out real fast
    Maybe he got a new arm. Like Lt dan with legs. Cams got a magic arm.

Calling Carolinaís WRís 3 GREAT WRís is a massive oversell man, Címon. Iím in agreement theyíre better than NEís were last year but just about every team in the league had better WRís
    Im going to go out on a limb and say you do not not know much about football if you think almost every team in the league had a trio better than Moore, Anderson, and Samuel.

Samuel was our number 3 and he just signed a bigger deal than most of the other FA WR's did.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    And cam would run right into the line whatís the difference

Cam newton scored 20 tds for your sorry *** team last year.

Teddy scored 20 on a stacked offense.

If you cannot see the difference i dont know what to tell you.

Itís not a fact.

Im going to go out on a limb and say you do not not know much about football if you think almost every team in the league had a trio better than Moore, Anderson, and Samuel.

Samuel was our number 3 and he just signed a bigger deal than most of the other FA WR's did.
    READ. I said just about every team in the league had better WRís than NE not Carolina

Cam newton scored 20 tds for your sorry *** team last year.

Teddy scored 20 on a stacked offense.

If you cannot see the difference i dont know what to tell you.
    If you think Carolina had a ďstackedĒ offense you donít know much about football. It was good. Not stacked.

It's really not. Our WR trio was ****ing sick last year. We had guys running wide open consistently and Teddy would refuse to give them a chance.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast