Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Same source who broke Brady to Tampa has been reporting the NE is working on a new deal for Jimmy to make a trade work out.

Sounds like depending on who goes in the top 7, NE is either trading up to 8 to get the 5th QB or trading with SF to get Jimmy back.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Jimmy would make a good backup to Cam.

Jimmy would make a good backup to Cam.
    Jimmy easily starts over Cam.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Jimmy doesn't do anything easily. Dude cant even stay healthy for 4 games.

Arguing Jimmy over Cam at this point is like arguing whether you’re taking a crap or a ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Arguing Jimmy over Cam at this point is like arguing whether you’re taking a crap or a ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed. Teddy, Cam, Flacco, etc are all pretty much the same at this point.
    If the Pats give up an asset for JG they are going to start him. They wouldn’t trade for a guy making over 20 million to backup a Vet making 4 million.
    JG is nothing but would still start though.

Cams ability to run I think helps add another dimension to the offense vs Jimmy G. I think Jimmy G would come in and throw with better timing and rhythm on schedule for more fluidity/less clunkiness in the passing game.

Each has physical concerns. Can you worry about just being physically shot. Jimmy you worry about ever staying healthy enough to play.

I think with either guy at this stage you’re just hoping for middle of the pack QB play. I fail to see a definitive answer for one over the other.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Cams ability to run I think helps add another dimension to the offense vs Jimmy G. I think Jimmy G would come in and throw with better timing and rhythm on schedule for more fluidity/less clunkiness in the passing game.

Each has physical concerns. Can you worry about just being physically shot. Jimmy you worry about ever staying healthy enough to play.

I think with either guy at this stage you’re just hoping for middle of the pack QB play. I fail to see a definitive answer for one over the other.
    I'd love to see them us both depending on the opponent. The Pats are probably the only team who could get away with it, not getting criticized left and right. (They would get criticized, but not the same way as if the Jets did it.)

Jimmy cant even run down the tunnel without getting injured. They make him walk to avoid unnecessary wear and tear.

Agreed. Teddy, Cam, Flacco, etc are all pretty much the same at this point.
    If the Pats give up an asset for JG they are going to start him. They wouldn’t trade for a guy making over 20 million to backup a Vet making 4 million.
    JG is nothing but would still start though.
    Well, if they're redoing Jimmy's deal as part of the trade, who knows. SF might eat some of the money as well.

But yes, would expect Jimmy to start and the Pats to be a contender for the last playoff spot in the AFC.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post

May be true. But I’d rather have the problem of deciding who to start, Cam or Jimmy, than just having Cam and Jarrett Stidham as a backup.

I could honestly see them trying something crazy where Jimmy is the “starter” but Cam is playing a fair amount of snaps each game. I could even see McDaniels trying to run some kind of a 2 QB option system.

No.

No.
    Like koldjerky said it’s a silly exercise. Which crap smells worse is not a fun game to play.

Like koldjerky said it’s a silly exercise. Which crap smells worse is not a fun game to play.
    All things equal, you put Jimmy on that NE team last year and he doesn't have half the year Cam had.

Jimmy is terrible. Cam is hated on unfairly on PSD.

All things equal, you put Jimmy on that NE team last year and he doesn't have half the year Cam had.

Jimmy is terrible. Cam is hated on unfairly on PSD.
    Passing wise it was historically bad. Can’t imagine anyone being worse.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast