Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    You literally listed a careers worth of weapons and acted like they're all playing together in their prime in a single season. You cried about my "listing" of QBs, yet you included Jeremy Shockey's lone year with Cam when he was in the twilight of his career, Curtis Samuel who Cam barely played with, Steve Smith who was there all of 3 years, Brandon LaFell who is a bum and only a two year starter with Cam.

Even better, you continue to ignore the OL as if it's not a huge piece of the equation. Let me know how he plays with the bum OLs Carolina and Detroit have fielded most years, or what Wentz has dealt with the last 2 years.
    Any ONE of those weapons I listed are better than what Jimmy has had. Thatís what I said. Iíll spell out what that means - give Jimmy any ONE of those guys and heíd have better numbers. Again - comprehension my friend. Most of them played overlapping years on those teams. So itís equivalent to 2 top tier weapons. So Kittle + _____ = Roddy White and Julio Jones.

You literally stated that the other guys would love to have Jimmyís weapons over theirs or were at least similar weapons - just laughable man. I had to read it twice to see if you were insinuating a joke or something. And now your trying to twist my words to defend it because you know it was an absurd assertion

You point out Smith was only in Carolina for 3 years yet listed Emmanuel Sanders like he was there for 3 with Jimmy when he played 9 games with him. Laughable that thatís where youíre going with this.

Jimmy had 1 OL ranked in the top 10. Didnít ignore it, youíre again repeating baseless claims that Jimmy has played behind some stellar O Line. He hasnít. Itís been average. With 1 legitimate weapon and the only other form of offense is a schemed run game.

You canít get away from the fact that talent wise - SF has not surrounded Jimmy with anything of note. Thatís a fact
    Last edited by Oakmont_4; 04-02-2021 at 05:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    I am shocked at the lengths you will go to defend Jimmy Gimp. The guy has been in the league 7 years and played 1 full season. It does not matter what weapons you have when you cant stay on the field. Jimmy G is a bum and will be out of the league soon.
    Again - misrepresentation. Yes heís been in the league for 7 years. 4 of which he was blocked by the GOAT. 3 years as a starter - 1 full seasons. Heís been hurt - Iíve stated thatís a legitimate concern and falls upon him to prove he can stay healthy. But injuries arenít a marker of skill level. And when Jimmy has been healthy, heís been pretty good considering what heís been playing with. Thatís legitimately my entire point.

Jimmy only has one year with extensive playing time to judge. Thatís an issue itself.

As far as weapons go, he wasnít hurting in that year. But I think we have exaggerated it acting like he had this unbelievably stacked offense. He had a great OL, all pro TE and good play calling. Outside of that... pedestrian, IMO. And thatís still a good supporting cast donít get me wrong. Like I said ďnot hurtingĒ. But Amy QB needs some level of competence around him. All these guys were talking about (Wentz, Cam, Jimmy) have performed very pedestrian when the talent was lacking (not Cam in his prime, meaning post that).

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Need a cage match tag team. Wentz and BDawk v mbc and cam vs oak and Jimmy g. Or at least a tandem gondola ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like my odds in this match haha

No way Jimmy is leaving a cage match healthy. Wentz will literally be praying for his life. Cam would just flex for the crowd to accentuate the different features of his costume.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I like my odds in this match haha
    I'm team MBC/Cam as well.

This match would definitely have a Foles appearance, betraying BDawk and knocking Wentz out with his Super Bowl MVP trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I'm team MBC/Cam as well.

This match would definitely have a Foles appearance, betraying BDawk and knocking Wentz out with his Super Bowl MVP trophy.
    I'm pretty confident I can just sit in the corner, eat some popcorn, and be a cheerleader haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    Again - misrepresentation. Yes heís been in the league for 7 years. 4 of which he was blocked by the GOAT. 3 years as a starter - 1 full seasons. Heís been hurt - Iíve stated thatís a legitimate concern and falls upon him to prove he can stay healthy. But injuries arenít a marker of skill level. And when Jimmy has been healthy, heís been pretty good considering what heís been playing with. Thatís legitimately my entire point.
    27 tds, 13 int 10 fumbles in his one full season that he did not break into tiny little pieces. That is playing on a team where all you have to do is not **** up.

Jimmy G is nothing more than an average QB and can be replaced rather easily. You are going to bat for a fringe top 20 guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    27 tds, 13 int 10 fumbles in his one full season that he did not break into tiny little pieces. That is playing on a team where all you have to do is not **** up.

Jimmy G is nothing more than an average QB and can be replaced rather easily. You are going to bat for a fringe top 20 guy.
    Appreciate your opinion. But ďplaying on a team that all you have to do is not **** upĒ is not the basis of an argument. Iíve detailed how I donít believe that is so. Nobody has given a legitimate reason as to why the Niners offensive weapons would be considered remotely good as a whole. Neither have you. But you welcome to an ill informed opinion all you want. Itís just not going to change anyoneís mind - and thatís fine too. There are only a dozen or so QBís in the league that I can say are without a doubt better than Jimmy right now when healthy.

1. Tom Brady
    2. Patrick Mahomes
    3. Aaron Rodgers
    4. Russell Wilson
    5. Dak Prescott
    6. Deshaun Watson
    7. Josh Allen

Undoubtedly all better

The next 5 it would be hard for me to argue theyíre not but also not undoubtedly better

8. Matt Stafford
    9. Matt Ryan
    10. Derek Carr
    11. Lamar Jackson
    12. Ryan Tannehill

There are a few that I believe are/will be better but I need to see for another season before I can say that for sure - Kyler, Burrow, Herbert, Baker

Anyone else is either worse or basically on the same level as Jimmy G.

Appreciate your opinion. But ďplaying on a team that all you have to do is not **** upĒ is not the basis of an argument. Iíve detailed how I donít believe that is so. Nobody has given a legitimate reason as to why the Niners offensive weapons would be considered remotely good as a whole. Neither have you. But you welcome to an ill informed opinion all you want. Itís just not going to change anyoneís mind - and thatís fine too. There are only a dozen or so QBís in the league that I can say are without a doubt better than Jimmy right now when healthy.

1. Tom Brady
    2. Patrick Mahomes
    3. Aaron Rodgers
    4. Russell Wilson
    5. Dak Prescott
    6. Deshaun Watson
    7. Josh Allen

Undoubtedly all better

The next 5 it would be hard for me to argue theyíre not but also not undoubtedly better

8. Matt Stafford
    9. Matt Ryan
    10. Derek Carr
    11. Lamar Jackson
    12. Ryan Tannehill

There are a few that I believe are/will be better but I need to see for another season before I can say that for sure - Kyler, Burrow, Herbert, Baker

Oh my...

49ers wanting a first for JimmyG? I think a 3rd is doable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    49ers wanting a first for JimmyG? I think a 3rd is doable.
    Yeah no chance on a 1st. Might squeeze a 2nd if they return a 4-5th rounder

City of Champions

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Need a cage match tag team. Wentz and BDawk v mbc and cam vs oak and Jimmy g. Or at least a tandem gondola ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Itís funny how many here devote more time talking about bottom 5 QBs rather then top 5 QBs.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Itís funny how many here devote more time talking about bottom 5 QBs rather then top 5 QBs.
    Well then jimmy g would never get discussed otherwise.

1. Tom Brady
    2. Patrick Mahomes
    3. Aaron Rodgers
    4. Russell Wilson
    5. Dak Prescott
    6. Deshaun Watson
    7. Josh Allen

Undoubtedly all better

8. Matt Stafford
    9. Matt Ryan
    10. Derek Carr
    11. Lamar Jackson
    12. Ryan Tannehill

He is better than all of those guys, but his team just traded 3 first round draft picks + to replace him.

Jimmy is not worth two dead flies smashed.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast