Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Jaguars sign TE Tim Tebow

The #Jaguars are planning to sign QB-turned-TE Tim Tebow to a 1-year deal, per me and @TomPelissero
    , a deal that could be official in the next week or so. Nothing done yet. But heíll have a chance to make the team to reunite with his mentor and college head coach Urban Meyer.
    https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1391815504772349954

Hopefully he makes the roster!

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    If he doesn't, I feel like they should just hire him on as a coach of some kind.

I'm kind of surprised no team has done that. He seems like he'd be good with working with rookies on work ethic and keeping out of trouble.

What a cool story it would be if he were to find success now as a TE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Why, because you're a Colts fan and want a division rival to waste a roster spot?

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Why, because you're a Colts fan and want a division rival to waste a roster spot?
    Just think it would be a cool story. I guess wasting a roster spot would be an added benefit but didn't think about it in that way.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Already calling him a failure at TE?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post

he'll be 34 before the season starts, has no TE experience at a college or professional level, and has been out of football for 9 years.

the likelihood of him being even an average TE is pretty low
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Calling it Tebow wins Comeback player of the year.😂

This is awesome!

Can he block/catch/route run?

Guess he'd be a cool pass threat, though that was never his specialty. He could probably go in the backfield as a FB or something too.

We'll see how it turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    he'll be 34 before the season starts, has no TE experience at a college or professional level, and has been out of football for 9 years.

the likelihood of him being even an average TE is pretty low
    Not like the dude isnít a solid athlete though. Not expected him to be the new Gronk but could catch on for a couple solid years. Just wouldnít call him a wasted roster spot right off the bat. Now, I donít think anyone besides Jacksonville wouldíve done this lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Not a failure; I just find it extremely unlikely they couldn't find someone better.

He probably is a good guy to have around in training camp, but I would be very surprised if they actually gave him a spot on the 53-man roster.

Joke of a signing. There are legitimate TEs who deserve a chance to compete and they give out a spot for charity.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Joke of a signing. There are legitimate TEs who deserve a chance to compete and they give out a spot for charity.
    Iím just happy heís not wasting that spot in the Mets farm system anymore LOL.

Not like the dude isnít a solid athlete though. Not expected him to be the new Gronk but could catch on for a couple solid years. Just wouldnít call him a wasted roster spot right off the bat. Now, I donít think anyone besides Jacksonville wouldíve done this lol

He needs to call up Barry bonds or lebron James or Peyton Manning. Find out who their steroid dealer is and get him the hookup. Could give him maybe 2-3 years of extra youth. It could work.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Agreed. Embarassed to be a Jags fan (usually am) with this signing. PR move if anything. As you said, there's legit guys out there who deserve a shot and I'm sure are better options.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast