Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Patriots looking for top 10 pick or Jimmy G as starter

Patriots looking for top 10 pick or Jimmy G as starter

Good. enough with cam let him be back up or better yet cut him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly would love if my Patriots cut Cam and we go after Jimmy G

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I honestly would love if my Patriots cut Cam and we go after Jimmy G
    They donít have to cut Cam guys. Heís basically making backup money. Same guarantees as Flacco.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    They donít have to cut Cam guys. Heís basically making backup money. Same guarantees as Flacco.
    He's making $5.1M or something like that. Low end backup money.

Iíve been saying that if Mac Jones makes it to 10 I think there will be a trade between the Patriots and Cowboys. Gilmore/15/3rd should be enough to move up to 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Iíve been saying that if Mac Jones makes it to 10 I think there will be a trade between the Patriots and Cowboys. Gilmore/15/3rd should be enough to move up to 10.

I like the trade for the Cowboys but we don't know if BB wants a quarterback or like Mac Jones for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I like the trade for the Cowboys but we don't know if BB wants a quarterback or like Mac Jones for that matter.
    Yea thatís the big question, does BB want a QB in this draft. If he does the Cowboys would be a perfect trading partner.

Getting Polo and one of the first round QBs would be ideal for NE. It would allow them to redshirt the rookie and Cam can function as their Taysom Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by d.m.g. View Post
    Cam can function as their Taysom Hill.
    You know MBC is dying inside when you write things like that, right?

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    You know MBC is dying inside when you write things like that, right?
    He's shown he's still an effective runner.

Honestly Iím emotionally invested in Cam proving people wrong this year. Like him a lot as a leader and a person so I want to see him succeed.

Jimmy honestly is the one veteran guy though that makes sense over Cam. If itís possible with SF it makes too much sense not to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Jimmy honestly is the one veteran guy though that makes sense over Cam. If itís possible with SF it makes too much sense not to happen.
    I believe Patriots fans only think so because he was drafted there. Even if the Eagles had a talented roster with no QB, I'd have zero interest in acquiring him.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Honestly Iím emotionally invested in Cam proving people wrong this year. Like him a lot as a leader and a person so I want to see him succeed.

I don't know why they won't just give him back to NE for a 4th or 5th round pick like thanks for the glass vase. He doesn't have any traits that similar to Brady other than being drafted by the same team. Even tho he is built better than Brady physically but is injury prone unlike Brady who has taken bigger on the field and it just make him upset by playing even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post

Canít see NE doing that. One of the benefits of a rookie QB is that you can pay everyone else so theyíd want to keep Gilmore. I think theyíd just push to use draft picks instead of Gilmore in the deal.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast