Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Not even a month in and Peacock is already ****ing up the WWE network

Multiple websites are saying Peacock is gonna censor a lot of older things they find offensive?
    If they get rid of the attitude and ruthless aggression era I'm not even gonna bother watching it.

What a complete joke if that happens.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Multiple websites are saying Peacock is gonna censor a lot of older things they find offensive?
    If they get rid of the attitude and ruthless aggression era I'm not even gonna bother watching it.

What a complete joke if that happens.
    not surprised and honestly they should. They paid a billion dollars for it right? WWE is PG now so **** like saying the N word or the bra and panties matches etc plus insane blood will end up being covered up because of the product and what it is now and the young fans they are trying to grab. Its not a joke its understandable esp when you purchase something for the price they did... It sucks for us but i dont really care about all the old **** i just watch the pay per views and new shows.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    not surprised and honestly they should. They paid a billion dollars for it right? WWE is PG now so **** like saying the N word or the bra and panties matches etc plus insane blood will end up being covered up because of the product and what it is now and the young fans they are trying to grab. Its not a joke its understandable esp when you purchase something for the price they did... It sucks for us but i dont really care about all the old **** i just watch the pay per views and new shows.
    But still I donít think itís fair to Us who grew up watching it back in the day. Its not like itís Our fault
    95% of the population are snowflakes.

Vince to Gronk

Why would they not just put in a child lock of some sort
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Why would they not just put in a child lock of some sort
    Hopefully they do Disney+ does.

Vince to Gronk