Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericasTeam View Post
    Propositioning prostitution is a crime even if the therapist says no lol
    If anyone asking for paid sex in that environment it would be but just getting a stiffy is not nefarious in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    If anyone asking for paid sex in that environment it would be but just getting a stiffy is not nefarious in any way.
    It is if he’s trying to rub it on the masseuse while asking for a happy ending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    It is if he’s trying to rub it on the masseuse while asking for a happy ending.

With pre-ejaculate oozing out like a high schooler

I’m just waiting for the texts that ask if the therapists are “open minded”

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Jets have to be going QB here, otherwise why trade this haul to Miami?

Which begs the question - if you’re SF and you made this offer to the Jets and they said no, why not just get Darnold for now with your team on the cusp of competing to win the NFC? Why give away so much for the 3rd QB in the rookie class who is much less likely to help you win now?

Cause Darnold sucks

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Jets have to be going QB here, otherwise why trade this haul to Miami?

Which begs the question - if you’re SF and you made this offer to the Jets and they said no, why not just get Darnold for now with your team on the cusp of competing to win the NFC? Why give away so much for the 3rd QB in the rookie class who is much less likely to help you win now?

There are teams, I would guess, that are still in the hunt of moving up. If they played the waiting game, they might come out of it with a much bigger haul, if Carolina, Denver, or whoever, decides they want to get a QB themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Yeah, that is what I was thinking. They must have a really good idea who is going to be there at #3 or just really like all three of the top QBs.
    The top of the draft is usually known months in advance. It's just kept a secret so the draft stays an exciting TV product. The usual leakers are threatened to keep quiet else they'll get their access revoked. Remember when whoever it was that leaked the picks a few minutes before they happened? The NFL told him to cut it out. The line for journos is crossed when revenue is affected.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 03-26-2021 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I’d say there’s about 99.9% chance of Justin Fields being a Niner.
    I'd say much lower. I know every year at some point the mock drafters' big board turns into fan consensus, but that doesn't mean professional scouts agree. Whether or not a pick was a good pick isn't known until 3 years into the future at least. Pre-draft big boards mean ****-all then.

Inside sources say the 49ers will take Mac Jones, unless Wilson is available.

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Seriously?!? They are all gold diggers wanting a piece of the pot with no substantial proof that anything criminal happen where only a stern warning will be issued. The only criminal activity happened was the owner of one of the team and karma will catch up with him.
    The lawsuits seek the jurisdictional minimum of $500, you knucklehead.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei00 View Post
    There are teams, I would guess, that are still in the hunt of moving up. If they played the waiting game, they might come out of it with a much bigger haul, if Carolina, Denver, or whoever, decides they want to get a QB themselves.
    I think New England is a perfect example too. If Mac Jones is there at I could see them making a trade with Dallas to move up. Especially considering there’s already been trade rumors between the two teams this off season.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    I like Mac Jones I just don’t know that I like him more than Fields. That would definitely be an interesting pick. A bit of a reach but not a bad pick at all.

Interesting that Niners and Eagles both made big moves with the draft still over a month away. Usually these blockbuster deals happen a day or two before the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    I would be very surprise if the 49ers take Mac Jones at 3.

Dolphins trade #3 pick to SF

Please let the patriots trade for jimmy now. He atleast has a chance to be somewhat good

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast