Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Buyout market

Spacing gonna be terrible if he starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    That was my thought too. I feel like he won't play much or only situationally in a deep playoff run.

I think Drummond will either be a great add for the lakers if he can play like a crappier Gobert or will completely ruin the lakers if he thinks he is going to play like he did for the cavs.

Last time I checked AD had a mid-range game

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Last time I checked AD had a mid-range game
    pwned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fact that Drummond only gave back $794,536 in his buyout is bonkers to me.

lmao. mid range/key area still going to be cramped with shroeder, ad, bron and drummond.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    The fact that Drummond only gave back $794,536 in his buyout is bonkers to me.
    This is crazy

lmao. mid range/key area still going to be cramped with shroeder, ad, bron and drummond.
    All of schroder, kcp, lebron and AD can shoot the 3, so don't know why the spacing would be worse than before when we had dwight and mcgee but ok...

All of schroder, kcp, lebron and AD can shoot the 3, so don't know why the spacing would be worse than before when we had dwight and mcgee but ok...
    they will have to hit at a clip like last year. if Schroeder can get hot like Rondo it will help. The team is still good enough to win it all with the spacing issues, but that doesn't mean they don't have one of the worse spaced out starting 5's in the league. Spacing is a little overrated in the playoffs to me anyway. C's and Rox bricked their way out the ecf just a few years ago. Lakers aren't reliant on beating you by the 3, so they still can get things done in a different way.

Drummond is going to have to have a drastic shift in mindset for me to really think thos signing can work.

AD and AD will complement each other perfectly.

Exactly

they will have to hit at a clip like last year. if Schroeder can get hot like Rondo it will help. The team is still good enough to win it all with the spacing issues, but that doesn't mean they don't have one of the worse spaced out starting 5's in the league. Spacing is a little overrated in the playoffs to me anyway. C's and Rox bricked their way out the ecf just a few years ago. Lakers aren't reliant on beating you by the 3, so they still can get things done in a different way.
    Agreed

Bucks are pursuing Austin Rivers after he was waived.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast