Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 186

Thread: Buyout market

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,820
    Would the Knicks offer Drummond more money and a starting role now that Mitchell Robinson is out.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Would the Knicks offer Drummond more money and a starting role now that Mitchell Robinson is out.
    They would be smart to.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Would the Knicks offer Drummond more money and a starting role now that Mitchell Robinson is out.
    I think weíre all wondering the same thing. But if they didnít make a serious offer or pitch earlier I wouldnít think it would change his decision.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    34,070
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    It's very possible. I wonder how he fits with LeBron an AD.
    A potential frontcourt of AD + Dre could be very good on the defensive end.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    A potential frontcourt of AD + Dre could be very good on the defensive end.
    I would bring him in off the bench to be honest... I wish the lakers would have traded shroeder and harrell at the deadline for another pg and then got drum... harrell is fine but man shroeder is trash. Shroeder would be fine coming off the bench... He shouldnt be playing with lebron and i think the lakers made a mistake there. The lakers will still be favorites nomatter who they have as long as lebron and AD ar ehealthy and they should be... Lebron is that ****ing great and AD compliments him perfectly

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,559
    Drummond is there still but so is Whiteside and Boogie Cousins just to name a few

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Drummond is there still but so is Whiteside and Boogie Cousins just to name a few
    Whiteside still on the Kings for now

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,231
    Dieng to the Spurs, wow I didn't see that one coming.

    Crazy to see teams like the Celtics, Knicks, and Heat just keep missing out on big guys on the market. Going to have to get creative on how to fill that void.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    65,060
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Dieng to the Spurs, wow I didn't see that one coming.

    Crazy to see teams like the Celtics, Knicks, and Heat just keep missing out on big guys on the market. Going to have to get creative on how to fill that void.
    Not thatís a big shock. Iím truly shocked by the Knicks missing out. They got actual cap space, PT, and are a playoff team!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,231
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Not thatís a big shock. Iím truly shocked by the Knicks missing out. They got actual cap space, PT, and are a playoff team!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was really shocked they didn't trade for Drummond.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,991
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    +1

    I'm saying it the last 24 hours, I would get it if he goes to LAL or Boston but definitely not NY.
    When posting about the fit with the Knicks, I didn't realize that Mitchell Robinson broke his foot. Since Robinson is hurt, then the Knicks absolutely should go hard for Drummond, especially with Dieng off the market.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    65,060
    Austin Rivers has been waived. Maybe heíll go to the Nets too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    65,060
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Austin Rivers has been waived. Maybe heíll go to the Nets too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds like mutual interest with the Bucks.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,231
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Sounds like mutual interest with the Bucks.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He'd be a perfect fit there. Bucks just worked out Brandon Knight too.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,231
    Woj just said Drummond to Lakers, as we expected.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •