Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Buyout market

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    76ers signing Gary Clark, it's only a two-way. They can play in the playoffs this season but seems low risk/low reward.
    Really enjoyed Gary Clark from his time in Houston. Love his sonís music, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Really enjoyed Gary Clark from his time in Houston. Love his sonís music, too.
    Idk much about him but as a guy who has been in the league 3 seasons this is his last little bit of 2 way eligibility.

They basically got another NBA level guy instead of a g-leaguer, it's a steal in that respect since he's playoff eligible.

Kinda reminds me of when the Pistons put Dwight Buycks on a 2way after he played on a few NBA teams and was in his late 20s.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Why is Isish Thomas advertising on Twitter? I feel like someone absolutely should give him a chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He was on the Pelicans about a month ago, just didn't stick.

I just feel like at his age, with his stature, and his injury history it might be a wrap. He's been on 8 teams in his career.

Heat are signing Omer Yurtseven in their final roster spot. I know nothing about the guy but Heat are very good at finding development prospects.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Heat are signing Omer Yurtseven in their final roster spot. I know nothing about the guy but Heat are very good at finding development prospects.
    Probably just want a guy to run with in summer league. Seems slow as molasses and not a fit for the modern NBA.

IT would probably tear it up in the Big 3 League. Would be fun to watch him do his thing again, but that hip injury pretty much ended his NBA career

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213