Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    ****in awesome!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Cool. Sometimes it can get you in trouble, but it's refreshing to have a FO actually looking to improve the roster.
    I think they gave the young dudes some time to show themselves and realized it wasnít happening with them. Time to move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a great trade!! Weíve been getting crushed by bigs all year long!!! Iím a happy camper! Now we need a point guard!
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    (Topic: Pat Riley)Yeah snorting coke off of Lebron James thigh obviously makes you crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by WhyCantWeWin View Post
    Getting Lonzo and Bledsoe together might work if we trade Lauri, Felicio and satoransky and a 2nd.
    What happens to White and Lavine in this scenario?

Quote Originally Posted by VinceGully View Post
    White is more of a scoring guard, 6th man type ideally

Lavine would be the main scoring option along with Vuc

Click here to register!

If they dont trade White, he has a future as a great sixth man off the bench.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ILMindState View Post
    Both picks traded are top 4 protected as well
    So what happens if the draft pick is a top 4 Does that mean Orlando doesnít get the pick correct?

Quote Originally Posted by urlachermess View Post
    So what happens if the draft pick is a top 4 Does that mean Orlando doesnít get the pick correct?

If the picks fall within the Top 4, Orlando doesnít get the pick.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Don't love giving up 2 1st round picks, despite them being protected, for a 30+ year old player as I think we are years away from truly competing for a championship, but I am more inclined to trust this front office than the previous regime...

Quote Originally Posted by mwoodri View Post
    Don't love giving up 2 1st round picks, despite them being protected, for a 30+ year old player as I think we are years away from truly competing for a championship, but I am more inclined to trust this front office than the previous regime...
    Well the whole point of the trade is to not be years away from competing for a championship. We're not going to just sit around and hope a star falls to the 7th pick every year.

Great move by AK/Eversley to bring in Vucevic.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Yeah as others have stated. White is better as an off ball guard. So I would run Bledsoe at point. And same with lonzo and lavine in the starting lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by mwoodri View Post
    There is more to it then being a contender now. It has a lot to do with making sure we are actively trying to make the playoffs, to entice Lavine to reup with us. Don't forget he could walk for nothing after next season. We can't just tank or he bolts, because why waste his prime in a rebuild. Those picks are going to amount to 2 role players more then likely. As for the 31 year old thing, he's only signed for 2 more years with us, and he's actually playing the best basketball of his career. He plays an old man game as it is, so he will age well.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    There is more to it then being a contender now. It has a lot to do with making sure we are actively trying to make the playoffs, to entice Lavine to reup with us. Don't forget he could walk for nothing after next season. We can't just tank or he bolts, because why waste his prime in a rebuild. Those picks are going to amount to 2 role players more then likely. As for the 31 year old thing, he's only signed for 2 more years with us, and he's actually playing the best basketball of his career. He plays an old man game as it is, so he will age well.
    On top of what you just said, it's about building a positive culture that can attract stars in the future

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    On top of what you just said, it's about building a positive culture that can attract stars in the future

100%. That and Vuc just fits. He's a stretch 5, who's more then just a stretch 5. He's a 2nd scoring option. He grabs boards unlike any big we roster. He fits perfectly next to Thad. If we land Ball, our passing should be top notch. Vuc, Thad, Ball, and Lavine can all move the ball.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast