Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ILMindState View Post
    It is very doable and looks to be part of the plan - https://twitter.com/KCJHoop/status/1375162305898549252
    I think we could easily find a trade for both those guys
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    You're way more likeable

Quote Originally Posted by ILMindState View Post
    Saying the Bulls have failed in the draft for the past 5 years is stating a fact. It is not the same as me saying that you can not build through the draft. If you can't see the difference there's really no point in having a conversation with you.
    Its pretty obvious Garpax approach over the years has tainted the way many on here, including yourself, view the draft/draft picks. Admit it, deny it, whatever doesn't matter to me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    https://twitter.com/RyanBorja/status...788064263?s=20

for those wondering what the cap is looking like next season Bulls are in a good spot here boys.
    "The Bulls will have enough to extend LaVine, but getting that additional space for someone like Lonzo will be challenging. But not impossible."

That does not sound like a very good spot to me. Moving forward with Lonzo, Lavine and Vucevic, no cap space and no draft capital would the epitome of NBA hell.

Quote Originally Posted by mwoodri View Post
    "The Bulls will have enough to extend LaVine, but getting that additional space for someone like Lonzo will be challenging. But not impossible."

That does not sound like a very good spot to me. Moving forward with Lonzo, Lavine and Vucevic, no cap space and no draft capital would the epitome of NBA hell.
    So not impossible to have room to have close to max contract while extending your star is epitome of hell eh? I don't think you're going to be happy either way with this. And it doesn't have to be Ball every season a star gets unhappy and looks for a trade Bulls are a destination now.

https://twitter.com/RyanBorja/status...788064263?s=20

for those wondering what the cap is looking like next season Bulls are in a good spot here boys.
    Is it just me or does that all seemed jumbled up and not to make sense the father and father down you go down in the thread.

According to basketball reference we have $72,671,867 on the books next year before the trades today. We lost roughly 10 mil between Wendell, gafford, and hutch. So that puts us around 63 mil and we added 35 mil with guaranteed contracts of vuc and aminu so thatís about 98mil. Everyone else we traded for I think is also coming off the books next year and if we donít pick up arch option that puts us around 95mil in contracts before even doing anything with sato and Thad. The cap is supposed to be 112mil next year so unless Iím missing something significant I have no idea what that guy in that thread is talking about. We should have around 15-20 million in cap space before making any decisions with Thad and sato and we also have lauris rights. Like I said unless Iím missing something huge that guy is really wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Wxlves View Post
    Is it just me or does that all seemed jumbled up and not to make sense the father and father down you go down in the thread.

According to basketball reference we have $72,671,867 on the books next year before the trades today. We lost roughly 10 mil between Wendell, gafford, and hutch. So that puts us around 63 mil and we added 35 mil with guaranteed contracts of vuc and aminu so thatís about 98mil. Everyone else we traded for I think is also coming off the books next year and if we donít pick up arch option that puts us around 95mil in contracts before even doing anything with sato and Thad. The cap is supposed to be 112mil next year so unless Iím missing something significant I have no idea what that guy in that thread is talking about. We should have around 15-20 million in cap space before making any decisions with Thad and sato and we also have lauris rights. Like I said unless Iím missing something huge that guy is really wrong.
    This guy is pretty good with caps I'd take his word over BR.

This guy is pretty good with caps I'd take his word over BR.
    Iím sure he is but it seems like what heís saying is really jumbled and not accurate way of relating what heís trying to say

Quote Originally Posted by mwoodri View Post

They will have a draft pick in 2022. Core would be Lonzo, LaVine, Williams, vuc, and white. If thatís nba hell Iíll take it. East is weak. That roster should be a top 4 seed I would imagine.

Thereís no difference maker in FA other than kawhi. Heís not leaving LA. The draft picks will likely be mid 1sts the next few years. Odds of acquiring a star there is very low. Bulls could have either sat on their hands and prayed for a miracle or actively improve. They chose to actively improve

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    They will have a draft pick in 2022. Core would be Lonzo, LaVine, Williams, vuc, and white. If thatís nba hell Iíll take it. East is weak. That roster should be a top 4 seed I would imagine.

Thereís no difference maker in FA other than kawhi. Heís not leaving LA. The draft picks will likely be mid 1sts the next few years. Odds of acquiring a star there is very low. Bulls could have either sat on their hands and prayed for a miracle or actively improve. They chose to actively improve
    And if somehow everything goes to hell and we're awful and the people who want to wait for the ping pong balls they still get their top 3 picks!

Actually i think its top 4 protected? Hey lakers jumped from 12 to top 4 one year and helped them get Davis just incase people want to hope for picks.

The way I see it, we have 2 number 1 scoring options now. While a PG upgrade would be great, I think Sato could actually coexist well this season with this team. He won't step on Lavine or Vuc's toes, and he will help create for both. Throw in Thad, who is having his best passing season of his career, and that's a pretty good lineup. Thad and Sato play a solid 2 man game too, so that kind of gives us a 3rd option in the starting 5, if Billy goes with the 5 we all expect.

Lavine never had a 2nd scoring option on the Bulls. Vucevic had Fournier, but lets be honest, Fournier isn't even close to Lavine.

Then you add Lauri to the bench with Coby, Temple, Aminu, and Theis, and we have a deep veteran bench with 2 young scorers.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Thad should start. The only thing Lauri can do is shoot open 3s. Heís a liability everywhere else. Has no business starting

Tbh, I would even consider moving Williams to the bench. Temples impact is underrated.

Sato/LaVine/temple/thad/vuc

Williams is still very green and inconsistent.
    You and I are on the same page. The only reason why I would even consider having Thad and Temple off the bench is so they donít get worn out, but they all things being equal, they are better than Lauri and Williams and probably should start.

Theis, is hugely under-rated in many ways. We now have two solid bigs. A legitimate starter and a solid big off the bench. Before this trade it was Carter and Gafford. Joke.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast