Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I don’t see the age as an issue. He’s peaking and only had 2 bargain years left on his deal. Low 20 million for his production is a steal.
    I really don't either. His game is more perimeter oriented now. Just figured it'd be something mentioned.

Honestly in shock. GarPax would have never taken this kind of risk...

Yeah I dont mind the 2 firsts or Wendell or Otto being in this deal. The only gripe I have is that we had to take on Aminus contract.

But im still seriously excited to get rid of Carter and finally get Lavine some legit help.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    And I don't care about the picks TBH. At a certain point you have to use the assets you're stockpiling for a legit player instead of settling for guys like Carter. You can't just sit back and do nothing or LaVine is out the door or maybe even demanding a trade by next season.
    Same, we’ve been drafting in the top 10 for how many years now? If you have a chance to grab an all star you do it. It’s time to get going instead of just hoping we luck into drafting one.

What’s our summer salary cap situation after this trade? Watching espn and they have fat boy windhorst on there saying after this trade we have no cap room this summer which off the top of my head is completely wrong, shouldn’t we still have 15-20mil still to play with?

Quote Originally Posted by Wxlves View Post
    What’s our summer salary cap situation after this trade? Watching espn and they have fat boy windhorst on there saying after this trade we have no cap room this summer which off the top of my head is completely wrong, shouldn’t we still have 15-20mil still to play with?
    I think that will be more clear after we land a PG via trade. I think that should happen any moment honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Wxlves View Post
    I wouldn't trust anything that guy says about anything not related to sniffing Lebron's ***.

I think that will be more clear after we land a PG via trade. I think that should happen any moment honestly.
    You'd have to imagine they're all in on getting a PG now, right?

The deal is great by itself, but if you're really going for it, then really go for it. A real PG gives them a legitimate chance in a playoff series.

Yeah I get that just was wondering what a rough estimate was because I thought we had in the realm of 50-55mil and this brings on about 35 mil... don’t think a point guard trade will effect that number because anyone I think we are tied to, besides brogdan, is going to require a new contract this summer anyways. Even with lonzo we would have his rights and he doesn’t really effect the cap room since we can go over to sign him

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    You'd have to imagine they're all in on getting a PG now, right?

The deal is great by itself, but if you're really going for it, then really go for it. A real PG gives them a legitimate chance in a playoff series.
    Supposedly still going for Lonzo

Getting Lonzo and Bledsoe together might work if we trade Lauri, Felicio and satoransky and a 2nd.
    Last edited by WhyCantWeWin; 03-25-2021 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ILMindState View Post
    Supposedly still going for Lonzo
    They can have Lauri, who actually compliments Zion and Ingram really well.

Both picks traded are top 4 protected as well

Cool. Sometimes it can get you in trouble, but it's refreshing to have a FO actually looking to improve the roster.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast