Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post
    Well apparently pace and naggy were impressed with a division III QB named Jackson Erdmann a QB that nobody has heard of! Lol look at pace trying to outsmart every GM yet again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We were Impressed by the kid dallas took last year Ben Denucci vut not enough to use one of our 2 7ths on him. Instead we draft two OL who likely never start. Lol. Gotta love this team.

Hypithetically... Would you rather take

A) the best QB left in the first

B) Trade back... Gain assets and draft every QB after that with those picks
    MOND.....MILLS... AND NEWMAN

I kinda like the idea of shooting multiple shots myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    We were Impressed by the kid dallas took last year Ben Denucci vut not enough to use one of our 2 7ths on him. Instead we draft two OL who likely never start. Lol. Gotta love this team.
    It's the 7th... Ben Dinucci lol. Rather shoot on line potential at that point than a QB with no real positive measurable.

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    It's the 7th... Ben Dinucci lol. Rather shoot on line potential at that point than a QB with no real positive measurable.
    this was in response to us liking a division III QB Nobody has ever heard of. Very similar to Dinucci. Just because we like him doesnt mean we are even willing to spend a 7th round pick on him. Even if we have 2 back to back.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

I think that Luck vs Wilson is highly debatable myself. Had Luck not retired I think you probably take Luck over him today.
    I mean, Luck had serious injury risks and way more Turnover Prone. Was 5% less accurate which is quite a bit. I'm going Russ over luck for the same cost all day. I'm assuming you are arguing equal packages?

Luck was overrated and certainly a tier below Wilson. Not even debatable.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Luck was overrated and certainly a tier below Wilson. Not even debatable.
    Just because Wilson was underrated, does not mean Luck was overrated, which he surely was not.
    Screw sabermetics.

funny to hear Bears fans call Andrew Luck "over rated" LOL

guy passed for 275 YPG. Was working with almost nothing other than TY Hilton. Had no run game or defense to play with durring his time.... and was 55 and 33 with 3 11 win seasons in his first 3 years.

Wilson was never looked as as "THE GUY" of the offense till last year (in which there is some debate if he can in the seahawks organization lead an offense) Do you think Luck ever had questions behind if he could lead a passing offense... of course not.

Im not going to sit here and say Luck is Better. But to Argue Wilson is extremely more talented or a much better player overall just seems foolish. Especially considering the QB Hellhole that is the Chicago Bears.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

guy passed for 275 YPG. Was working with almost nothing other than TY Hilton. Had no run game or defense to play with durring his time.... and was 55 and 33 with 3 11 win seasons in his first 3 years.

Wilson was never looked as as "THE GUY" of the offense till last year (in which there is some debate if he can in the seahawks organization lead an offense) Do you think Luck ever had questions behind if he could lead a passing offense... of course not.

Im not going to sit here and say Luck is Better. But to Argue Wilson is extremely more talented or a much better player overall just seems foolish. Especially considering the QB Hellhole that is the Chicago Bears.
    Why can't a Bears fan have the opinion that a QB is overrated, or prefer Russell Wilson? I personally disagree with the sentiment, and would actually agree that it's pretty close, but it's not like anyone is saying Luck is a scrub and that they wouldn't take him on the Bears in a heartbeat.

In terms of talent and tangibles it's debatable; Even with his injuries, Luck was still a top 5 QB at his time.

But from a draft value standpoint?

Russ>>>>>Luck. SEA had the steal of the entire draft and this was after they sent a ton of money to Matt Flynn to be their QB savior, lol.

Seattle didn't know what they had until they forced to look at their options after the Mat Flynn experience failed. This is why you draft QBs often.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Why can't a Bears fan have the opinion that a QB is overrated, or prefer Russell Wilson? I personally disagree with the sentiment, and would actually agree that it's pretty close, but it's not like anyone is saying Luck is a scrub and that they wouldn't take him on the Bears in a heartbeat.
    I mean he has a point, we would have some nerve calling a QB like Luck overrated. Luck took his team to the playoffs in 4 out of 6 years, and 1 of the 2 he didn't, he got hurt. And before you say something like "he had a good defense", the Bears have had good defenses for 75% of our miserable fanhood, and that rarely equated to the playoffs.

If you think Luck was overrated, then you have to be consistent and say Favre is overrated too, since they were actually pretty similar. Just under the elite completion percentages, high INT rates. They were both winners though. They took risks which was boom or bust with TO's at times, but it got consistent results.

Spoiler Alert: Neither were overrated and we would be lucky to have anything close to them.

I keep praying all this negative talk drops Fields and we find a way to trade up and nab him. It has happened before.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    I keep praying all this negative talk drops Fields and we find a way to trade up and nab him. It has happened before.
    It certainly would be nice. This team could use a little bit of luck. Especially because most of the criticism of Fields is unfounded.

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    It's horrifying but at least I'll be excited for Wilson and Lawrence. Don't really care too much about anyone else haha

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    You mean Russell, right? Or you talking about Zach?

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast