Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    I do believe Fields is gonna fall. I've gone back and forth on him this year. Something to me just seems off but that position is such a crapshoot. I'd rather snag someone who falls at 20 or better yet trade down a few spots and collect picks. Every year there's a second tier QB that emerges. Rather take swings there or hopefully turn it over to a new regime with a better draft position next year for a QB.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    I do believe Fields is gonna fall. I've gone back and forth on him this year. Something to me just seems off but that position is such a crapshoot. I'd rather snag someone who falls at 20 or better yet trade down a few spots and collect picks. Every year there's a second tier QB that emerges. Rather take swings there or hopefully turn it over to a new regime with a better draft position next year for a QB.
    Just wish Ridder would have come out. He would've been that dark horse guy we could have gotten at 20 with potential to be the best guy in the class.

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Just wish Ridder would have come out. He would've been that dark horse guy we could have gotten at 20 with potential to be the best guy in the class.
    Yeah that was my guy. Wouldn't be shocked one bit if he was a top 10 pick next year.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Yeah that was my guy. Wouldn't be shocked one bit if he was a top 10 pick next year.
    Yeah if we skip QB this year I hope we get him next year. We'll probably suck enough to get him. He'll have a TON of college starts (which is becoming more and more important to me when evaluating QBs after Mitch) and has all the physical talent you could ask for.

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

Davis mills is really growing on me. Solid arm, pocket presence, pocket awareness, is kinda sneaky athletic. I have no faith in the bears to continue to develop him, though. Hes not a sexy name like some of these other dudes, but in the right system he could be the 2nd or 3rd best QB to come out of this draft.

Not even sure what I want to happen besides not moving up for a QB. I don't want Pace throwing away more future draft capital. If Fields slides, then sure, take him at 20, but I'd rather they address something else, then take a QB on Day 2.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Not even sure what I want to happen besides not moving up for a QB. I don't want Pace throwing away more future draft capital. If Fields slides, then sure, take him at 20, but I'd rather they address something else, then take a QB on Day 2.
    If they draft a QB on day 2, there is no way pace and/or nagys jobs are on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Freezee View Post
    If they draft a QB on day 2, there is no way pace and/or nagys jobs are on the line.
    I'm not convinced their jobs are on the line. I think they're more safe than fans would like. That feeling isn't based on anything in particular, just a gut feeling.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Sooo ewww IMO. So 8 QBs in the top 50 nore than likely. Its gotta be Mond Trask and Mills right?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

I'm not convinced their jobs are on the line. I think they're more safe than fans would like. That feeling isn't based on anything in particular, just a gut feeling.
    Is this why there's a (iffy)report that is suggesting that Pace will not be allowed to make a big trade up in the draft? I think their seats are getting warm but how close are they to losing their jobs? I'm not sure.
    Screw sabermetics.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I can actually see this as the case.... However don't both their contracts expire?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

I wouldn't want to draft a QB in the first 2 rounds. If Fields falls, I get it if they drafted him but I prefer that they draft an OL or even a WR like Terrance Marshall or hope that Waddle or Smith fall (very unlikely). I go back and forth whether Pace is on the hot seat because the Bears are more than a QB away from contending and if I were drafting I would go OT in the first OT/OL in the 2nd and stabilize the Offensive Line so when we do suck next year and we have a top 10 pick to use on a QB, he will be protected.

Trent Dilfer & Tim Hasselbeck

Quote Originally Posted by Freezee View Post
    Davis mills is really growing on me. Solid arm, pocket presence, pocket awareness, is kinda sneaky athletic. I have no faith in the bears to continue to develop him, though. Hes not a sexy name like some of these other dudes, but in the right system he could be the 2nd or 3rd best QB to come out of this draft.
    Bad injury history though

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast