Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    18,314

    Raiders sign DL Darius Philon

    Las Vegas Raiders @Raiders

    Ready to work.

    We have signed DL Darius Philon Ľ http://bit.ly/396514i

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    18,314
    Vic Tafur@VicTafur

    Eight and a half sacks for the Chargers in 2017-18 before he was released in 2019 by the Cardinals for assault arrest.



    Nick Korte@nickkorte

    Darius Philon was the player who was accused of pointing a gun at a stripper, and was promptly cut by the Cardinals, causing the Chargers to lose a 4th round compensatory pick for the departure of Tyrell Williams.

    Now, Philon's back in the AFC West.

    https://azcentral.com/story/sports/n...ub/1974541001/

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Tuscaloosa, Alabama
    Posts
    7,517
    Why are we signing all these defensive linemen? How many three techniques are we gonna have in camp?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    18,314
    Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    Why are we signing all these defensive linemen? How many three techniques are we gonna have in camp?
    Bradleys defense focus a lot of DL pressure without the need for much blitzing. Bringing in tons of DL players means they are going to keep the best rotation of players after training camp.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,669
    The more the merrier.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    16,341
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Vic Tafur@VicTafur

    Eight and a half sacks for the Chargers in 2017-18 before he was released in 2019 by the Cardinals for assault arrest.



    Nick Korte@nickkorte

    Darius Philon was the player who was accused of pointing a gun at a stripper, and was promptly cut by the Cardinals, causing the Chargers to lose a 4th round compensatory pick for the departure of Tyrell Williams.

    Now, Philon's back in the AFC West.

    https://azcentral.com/story/sports/n...ub/1974541001/
    Has he been out of the league for a few years?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    18,314
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Has he been out of the league for a few years?
    Yes this is his first signing since being released in 2019.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    7,416
    WTH? At this point, I think gruden/mayock are just trolling us, lol. You want secondary help? Hereís a few DLs...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    7,416
    Seems like a high upside signing. But a high risk with character concerns. Not sure vegas is the place for someone with that history.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,391
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Vic Tafur@VicTafur

    Eight and a half sacks for the Chargers in 2017-18 before he was released in 2019 by the Cardinals for assault arrest.



    Nick Korte@nickkorte

    Darius Philon was the player who was accused of pointing a gun at a stripper, and was promptly cut by the Cardinals, causing the Chargers to lose a 4th round compensatory pick for the departure of Tyrell Williams.

    Now, Philon's back in the AFC West.

    https://azcentral.com/story/sports/n...ub/1974541001/
    Seems like a nice guy.Probably won't make the cut though but whatever.This is really to push irving,hurst,and thomas who have more upside.
    2019 NFL MOCK DRAFT!!!
    Pick #4 Josh allen edge rusher kentucky
    Pick #24 deandre baker cornerback georgia
    Pick #27 noah fant tight end iowa
    Pick #35 mack wilson ilb alabama





    Tony "el cucuy" ferguson

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,913
    I think Philon could surprise you. This is a zero risk signing... just curious if he took care of himself at all during his down time.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,797
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Bradleys defense focus a lot of DL pressure without the need for much blitzing. Bringing in tons of DL players means they are going to keep the best rotation of players after training camp.
    Which basically means if we do t have an elite DL, we will continue to get no pressure.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,294
    Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    The more the merrier.
    In the meantime, we have no fs(which is very important in gus defense. And no rt. Oh btw no real slb

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    18,680
    We have Heath who started at FS last year, we have Muse who was a third round pick last year, and we have Parker at RT who was a third round pick two years ago...to say we have nobody is false. Are they best options, probably not. Donít be so dramatic.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,294
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    We have Heath who started at FS last year, we have Muse who was a third round pick last year, and we have Parker at RT who was a third round pick two years ago...to say we have nobody is false. Are they best options, probably not. Donít be so dramatic.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Heath is our only fs. Heís bad. Forgot leavitt. Heís bad too. And this d is based off of good dl and a great free safety(which we donít even have an ok one.

    Muse couldnít understand how to be a safety. Now they are trying lb. so he will be our 4th wlb on our roster. Following Littleton, morrow, white. We have one mlb. And 0 real slb(we will probably put morrow there to get beat up)!

    We have Parker who got beat out as a backup by a journeyman in young. Then got beat out by an og. Heís bad.

    Buuut we have Thomas, Hankins, hurst, Thomas, Philon, Ferrell, Scott, Irving, vickers, Dickerson and Jefferson to play dt. Lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •