Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    And yes Buckyís favor was a cap suit and yes probably similar to what black panther suit is like. No serum for him.

Also Torres will become the new falcon like in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I believe Val was supposed to be introduced in Black Widow but because we havenít sent it yet cuz of covid this was our first glimpse of her.

Also I think she is more a link to the thunderbolts and obviously Zemo may be a part of it.

Anybody caught the final scene with Walker making a shield for himself? Will he call himself cap or US agent?

Also was Carter talking to the broker?
    She was talking to Batroc. I had the subtitles on and it mentioned his name otherwise I might have missed it initially. Sharon is shady as hell and I want to know more.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    She was talking to Batroc. I had the subtitles on and it mentioned his name otherwise I might have missed it initially. Sharon is shady as hell and I want to know more.

You think she is the power broker?

I don't know. If she were she let Falcon, Wilson, and Zemo get way too close to Dr. Nagel. Why risk the production of your serum like that? Zemo especially knowing he hates super soldiers. She also gave Batroc and weapons to Karli instead of killing her outright, though that option is technically still on the table. Seems dangerous to give the person you want dead weapons. I think she is villainous, I mean the lair of stolen painting is James Bond-esque, but I am not sold on the Broker.

Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 04-17-2021 at 09:14 AM.

First: Dreyfus' character has connections to the character or Madam Hydra in the comics. Madame Hydra has a major hand in the "Secret Invasion" storyline, which is coming to the MCU. I think it's cut and dry about Contessa's role will be. Question is, where does Walker fit in Contessa's plan? The Thunderbolts, imo, are coming.

Second: The box, IMO, it's got to be a Wakandian made Captain America uniform.

Third: I think it's too easy to assume Sharon is the Power Broker. I think that's a red herring.
    Screw sabermetics.

What a great character development episode. I'm totally good with Sam/Cap if they are going to ditch the wings, and the Wakandan suit can give him enhanced strength/partial invulnerabiility. Also super excited about seeing a villain team form with US Agent and Baron Zemo involved. Wyatt Russell was really showing off the acting chops in this one. I loved Lodge 49 but this is definitely a coming out for him. He's got a bright future and is pretty obviously going to be sticking around in the MCU.
    Last edited by Sofnr; 04-18-2021 at 12:56 AM.

Zemo was taken to the raft which we saw is the underwater prison in Civil War which is run by General Thunderbolt Ross.

BTw the white Wolf surely likes himself some dark chocolate.

Zemo was taken to the raft which we saw is the underwater prison in Civil War which is run by General Thunderbolt Ross.
    Ross is also supposed to be in the Black Widow movie. I suspect if the Thunderbolts are coming, and I see no reason why they wouldn't at this point, I suspect we'll see more of that set up. Hopefully get a look at the raft again too considering Black Widow takes place after Civil War.

If we guessing, if Thunderbolts are coming, what is the likely lineup?

Baron Zemo
    John Walker
    Julie Louis-Dreyfus (I think she's the Power Broker, not Sharon Carter, imo)
    Batroc
    ???
    ???
    Last edited by Bluefire; 04-18-2021 at 03:50 PM.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Ross is also supposed to be in the Black Widow movie. I suspect if the Thunderbolts are coming, and I see no reason why they wouldn't at this point, I suspect we'll see more of that set up. Hopefully get a look at the raft again too considering Black Widow takes place after Civil War.
    Theories is that Ross is the powerbroker which makes sense his history with the super soldier serum and he seems to be in many of the up coming marvel shows. I believe he will be in shehulk, as you mention he will be in black widow and I hope this leads to the Red Hulk.

I seen some far fletch theories that the power broker is Isaiah but I laugh at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post

Baron Zemo
    John Walker
    Batroc
    ???
    ???
    The Black Widow movie is introducing Yelena so I'd throw her name on that list as well.

Theories is that Ross is the powerbroker which makes sense his history with the super soldier serum and he seems to be in many of the up coming marvel shows. I believe he will be in shehulk, as you mention he will be in black widow and I hope this leads to the Red Hulk.

I seen some far fletch theories that the power broker is Isaiah but I laugh at that.
    Ross would be a great choice in my opinion. Assuming he didn't get snapped away, I suspect his stock dropped after the accords failed and Superheroes united to save the world. Not a good look to keep enforcing that after they literally brought billions of people back. Like John Walker, having the Gov't turn you away might have pushed Ross to do something else. The Red Hulk thing too. Could explain why Sharon Carter is also acting shady.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post

Baron Zemo
    John Walker
    Batroc
    ???
    ???
    I'd say Taskmaster is probably an option, maybe older characters like Ghost and Justin Hammer. But since Thunderbolts is likely 2-3 years away they'll probably just keep using the upcoming Disney + shows to introduce the lineup. They definitely need some people with real powers. I'd say anything but What If and Loki might bring a potential Thunderbolt to the MCU.

I am assuming Yelena Belova might be part of it and take over the black widow name eventually.

Saw the trainer for ShangChi and the actual mandarin in it.

The shot we got in iron man 3 to me is still the worst thing marvel has done.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast