Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Episode 1 dropped last night.

Seems we will have two villains one for each character.

I really liked it.

It is carrying on the Captain America franchise style and adding real world themes to enhance the story. I really liked the emotion and depth in this first episode, and am excited to see how and where they take these themes.

Ok start so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

It was really good. I get why they gave the shield to sam because how nice he is and loyal etc but it should have gone to bucky.... sam using the shield without powers is just dumb and I know this series is gonna make him realize he deserves the shield.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    It was really good. I get why they gave the shield to sam because how nice he is and loyal etc but it should have gone to bucky.... sam using the shield without powers is just dumb and I know this series is gonna make him realize he deserves the shield.
    So the shield should have gone to the murderer who also has no powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    So the shield should have gone to the murderer who also has no powers.
    He has a super human arm and the super soldier serum in him... so yes. Brainwashed murder but caps best friend that has all the power/speed cap had with a super arm.... Falcon is a human with nothing except a flying machine.

Speed +++
    Skill++
    Strength++++
    Stamina+++

Are all massive massive reasons he should have the shield
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 03-21-2021 at 02:10 PM.

He has a super human arm and the super soldier serum in him... so yes. Brainwashed murder but caps best friend that has all the power/speed cap had with a super arm.... Falcon is a human with nothing except a flying machine.

Speed +++
    Skill++
    Strength++++
    Stamina+++

Are all massive massive reasons he should have the shield
    Nah when he was a ****ing murderer.

Leadership and being an all around good person is what the shield represents.

Itís Samís to have hence why Cap gave it to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Nah when he was a ****ing murderer.

Leadership and being an all around good person is what the shield represents.

Itís Samís to have hence why Cap gave it to him.
    the comics disagree strongly and he wasnt a good person before the brain washing? He literally died for cap and others

the comics disagree strongly and he wasnt a good person before the brain washing? He literally died for cap and others
    Comics have Sam also be cap so their is that, but the movie one has Sam and he is the right guy for it and Bucky was still a murderer regardless of how he died.

We've only had one episode so this is a lot of theorizing on my part but it seems to me they are going with Falcon as the new Captain America, the new face of America (and how aspects of America handle that), while Bucky is seeking redemption for his sins and probably will fade away after this series is done. I don't see much more for Bucky once he completes his "redemption" tour in this series. He arc would have come full circle since his time as the Winter Soldier and can retire off like Cap. Potentially pull him out for cameos as needed. There is still more to do with Falcon even after he gets the shield imo.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    We've only had one episode so this is a lot of theorizing on my part but it seems to me they are going with Falcon as the new Captain America, the new face of America (and how aspects of America handle that), while Bucky is seeking redemption for his sins and probably will fade away after this series is done. I don't see much more for Bucky once he completes his "redemption" tour in this series. He arc would have come full circle since his time as the Winter Soldier and can retire off like Cap. Potentially pull him out for cameos as needed. There is still more to do with Falcon even after he gets the shield imo.
    he isnt anywhere as good of an actor as falcon so it will be fine but falcon is a joke as cap... he has no powers. Its stupid. They need him now with Spiderman taking a long break etc... i just am not a fan of someone underpowered being cap. Find away to atleast give him the super serum or something

wheres the chute? were at 200 feet not able to use a chute.. i dont need it anyway. Because metal arm and super serum.

can jump out of a plane 200 feet in the air and take 0 damage.... imagine him with the shield. That being said these 2 work ****ing amazing with each other and its hilarious... can we just build the next avengers around these 2? lol
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 03-26-2021 at 06:18 AM.

They can, and hopefully will, do a lot with Isaiah Bradley. A lot of interesting elements set up in this episode goin forward. Almost too much with 4 episodes to go. Pacing in this episode felt really rushed too.

Zemo teaming up with Bucky and Sam, and Sharon Carter going all John Wick on the gang was awesome.

I think a Madripoor could make for its own interesting show especially if it were used to introduce certain characters. Supposed Selby, at least in the comics, is a gateway to mutants but I'm not sold that is the case here given how quickly she was disposed of.

Yeah loving the super soldier story line. Not liking those rogue super soldier lead by little orphan Annie though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast