Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderMackin View Post
    Not even close! Booker got phased out of the bronco's offense and although good for us, we had to cater to his inability to run a zone scheme. Drake has been the lead dog and succeeded while Booker is a complimentary piece at best. I think it's an overpay but Drake is very explosive and fits well with jacobs. Draft a big nasty right tackle and I'll be looking forward to seeing thunder and lightning.
    gardiner/Wheatley action....i can live with that....ingold as a mini crockett

Quote Originally Posted by Raider Fanatic View Post
    Who thinks Devontae Booker is better than Kenyan Drake? I do.
    Booker played pretty well for us. I thought we'd bring him back. I Just hope we get the same output from him.

terrible signing. Paying Drake #1 money when RB isn't one of our biggest needs. They can give a backup RB 14 million but they couldn't give Long a starter we need 5 million????? They could have easily drafted a rb late in the rounds and save 12+ million.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    terrible signing. Paying Drake #1 money when RB isn't one of our biggest needs. They can give a backup RB 14 million but they couldn't give Long a starter we need 5 million????? They could have easily drafted a rb late in the rounds and save 12+ million.
    I mean we sign 2 starting guards already with Good and Incognito.

Also its not 14M. If he reaches 14M that means he played both years and hit every incentive.

1ts 5.5M per season with incentives.

I like the addition. Speed to burn and compliments Jacob’s very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    I mean we sign 2 starting guards already with Good and Incognito.

Also its not 14M. If he reaches 14M that means he played both years and hit every incentive.

1ts 5.5M per season with incentives.
    It seems that you have to keep repeating that the base salary is $5.5mil. According to sportrac.com Drake's market value is $8.4 mil per year. so for us to get him at $5.5 mil is a bargain for his production history and comparable RBs.

If you don't like this signing, your not taking in consideration what makes this offense work. This offense spreads you sideline to sideline. Attacks you in the run game that makes TE's crucial in RPO and play action. It all revolves around the run game.

Raiders was 6-3 when Jacobs got banged up and then lost 5 of 6 games with less than about 50 yards a game. He is not here to be a back up..... He is here to be part of a one two punch.

Oh ya.... dude will block too.

And for anyone that complains this money should have been spent on defense... I believe that is what we did. We just got another 3-4 minutes a game in time of possession. Don't ask me how I came up with that stat, cause I made it up but you got my point.

LOL can you tell I like to run the ball?
    Dogdaddy

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/sta...86699739582470

#Raiders RB Kenyan Drake's two-year, $11 million deal pays $3M in 2021 and $8M in 2022, including a $5.5M roster bonus next March that's fully guaranteed at signing. A creative way to keep cap, and cash, down this year. The deal maxes out at $14.5M with incentives.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/sta...86699739582470

#Raiders RB Kenyan Drake's two-year, $11 million deal pays $3M in 2021 and $8M in 2022, including a $5.5M roster bonus next March that's fully guaranteed at signing. A creative way to keep cap, and cash, down this year. The deal maxes out at $14.5M with incentives.
    That is creative.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Even better! Drake's contract is only 3M this year and 8M next year if we keep him (which we probably will since the cap will go up), and 5.5M if we don't. Everyone keeps saying it is 11M guaranteed, but it looks like it is actually only 8.5M guaranteed.

https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/stat...463523848?s=19

Yup... we’ll be paying him less than Jalen Richard would have been making, once he’s cut.

love jacobs, but he's not a workhorse for 16 games. he just runs too hard.

Vic Tafur
    @VicTafur
    Kenyan Drake said Gruden expressed “head and shoulders more interest than any other team” and he “jumped at the opportunity” to play with @iAM_JoshJacobs. “Roll Tide.” #Raiders

Vic Tafur
    @VicTafur
    Drake said the Raiders plan to use him at RB and WR.

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Vic Tafur
    @VicTafur
    Kenyan Drake said Gruden expressed “head and shoulders more interest than any other team” and he “jumped at the opportunity” to play with @iAM_JoshJacobs. “Roll Tide.” #Raiders

Vic Tafur
    @VicTafur
    Drake said the Raiders plan to use him at RB and WR.
    Still annoyed that they didn’t use DMac in a variety of ways, the way Drake will be.

What a waste of potential.

My guess is Richard will go the way Deandre Washington did

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast