Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Sorry but the word upside should not be used with a guy who has been in the league for 4 years. What you see is what you pretty much get. They should have given Rankins a chance over him. At least we know Rankins can play when healthy.
    Good. I donít wanna here about Carrs upside either then, heís been in the league for 7 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Good. I donít wanna here about Carrs upside either then, heís been in the league for 7 years.

Carr is pretty good. Try again. Try harder though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

The one thing I don't like about this signing is that Thomas is getting paid more money than Hankins. And Hankins is a far better player.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post

Carr only has downside. ďIt is known.Ē

"..And then the Raiders drafted the Knight in Shining Armor Prince Quarterback. Then they went on to win the Super Bowl. All the women in the kingdom cheered and they lived happily ever after...""

Sorry but the word upside should not be used with a guy who has been in the league for 4 years. What you see is what you pretty much get. They should have given Rankins a chance over him. At least we know Rankins can play when healthy.
    Solomon Thomas is only 25. Plus we just saw a 4 year player show upside with Agholor just last season.

Raiders drafted Damon Arnette who as a rookie was 24.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Solomon Thomas is only 25. Plus we just saw a 4 year player show upside with Agholor just last season.

Raiders drafted Damon Arnette who as a rookie was 24.
    Agholor was already a good receiver. He was even a better receiver in Grudens system
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Solomon has potential but he's a dt/de hybrid just like ferrell only more athletic.What exactly is gus bradley thinking?

His defense really is a hybrid type of defense that can show multiple looks.

Ferrell and thomas might just be asked to control gaps amd set edge.We probably will draft another leo for more depth.Nassib truly might be the odd man out.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    Solomon has potential but he's a dt/de hybrid just like ferrell only more athletic.What exactly is gus bradley thinking?

His defense really is a hybrid type of defense that can show multiple looks.

Ferrell and thomas might just be asked to control gaps amd set edge.We probably will draft another leo for more depth.Nassib truly might be the odd man out.
    Bradley's scheme is very simple just like Marinelli's. He runs a basic cover 3 scheme. Nothing really complicated. That's why they hired him.
    Last edited by erickench; 03-17-2021 at 11:53 PM.

Not sure itís a good sign he couldnít play well on a good defense. But he was drafted high for a reason- so he does have potential. Now letís see what Bradley can do with our underperforming players. Thereís quite a few of them.

This is a good deal, He was starting to play strong, Some said he was cause of his contract. He has incentive to play hard for us.

Agholor was already a good receiver. He was even a better receiver in Grudens system
    Yea he was good when he played for the Trojans. In Philly his play was so below good the only contract he could get was a veteran salary benefit deal, which means it counted as just $887,500 against the Raidersí cap. If any team out there last year thought Nelson was good he would have gotten a real contract. Not a one year prove it contract.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12