Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Lmao stop acting like you know me. You continue to prove how clueless you are. Oh and Carr is still our QB. How did that work out for you?
    Keep going... lol. My hopes were that we got Brady as he is superior in ever aspect of the game to Carr and its not even on the same scale really. Oh ya he just took a 7-9 team and won a superbowl. But you thought that would be the worst move in the history of the NFL. Again, stick to bagging groceries.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    Keep going... lol. My hopes were that we got Brady as he is superior in ever aspect of the game to Carr and its not even on the same scale really. Oh ya he just took a 7-9 team and won a superbowl. But you thought that would be the worst move in the history of the NFL. Again, stick to bagging groceries.
    Yeah ok tell me again how the Chiefs couldn't afford both Mahomes and Jones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

I just want to know why the grocery baggers of the world are getting skewered now! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Yeah ok tell me again how the Chiefs couldn't afford both Mahomes and Jones.
    Pretty simple when Mahommes contract held a 5.3m cap hit with an 825k base salary. What i said is that they cant afford to pay more money on some 35m a year contract and franchise Chris Jones which was exactly the case based on fact, and salary cap limitations. Mahommes actually took a pay cut not a raise, and his contract is still nothing this year only holding a hit of 7.4m. Then they actually have to pay him after that - 27m -34m - 37m - 39m the following years. I know this is very advanced mathematics and additional while subtracting from a salary cap total is advanced in some schools, but try and keep up. Also try to comprehend what people are actually saying with basic reading skills.
    You legit never post anything of substance

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    I just want to know why the grocery baggers of the world are getting skewered now! Haha
    true true they are essentials

true true they are essentials
    Dang right, nothing is worse than a grocery bagger who puts the bread at the bottom of the bag so it can get squished. It's hard to find quality grocery baggers these days.

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Dang right, nothing is worse than a grocery bagger who puts the bread at the bottom of the bag so it can get squished. It's hard to find quality grocery baggers these days.
    Grocery stores have a salary cap too. All the top money goes to the produce managers. They’re the quarterbacks of the grocery industry. Sad.

Guess the deli people are the pass rushers.

This analogy has long worn out its welcome.

Grocery stores have a salary cap too. All the top money goes to the produce managers. They’re the quarterbacks of the grocery industry. Sad.

Guess the deli people are the pass rushers.

This analogy has long worn out its welcome.
    So are you saying grocery baggers are the punters of the grocery super market????

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    So are you saying grocery baggers are the punters of the grocery super market????
    Maybe long snappers. Underrated, important, but only noticed if you have a bad one!

Maybe long snappers. Underrated, important, but only noticed if you have a bad one!
    I can see that.

Pretty simple when Mahommes contract held a 5.3m cap hit with an 825k base salary. What i said is that they cant afford to pay more money on some 35m a year contract and franchise Chris Jones which was exactly the case based on fact, and salary cap limitations. Mahommes actually took a pay cut not a raise, and his contract is still nothing this year only holding a hit of 7.4m. Then they actually have to pay him after that - 27m -34m - 37m - 39m the following years. I know this is very advanced mathematics and additional while subtracting from a salary cap total is advanced in some schools, but try and keep up. Also try to comprehend what people are actually saying with basic reading skills.
    Mahomes never took a pay cut. In 2020 he was in the final year of his contract with a base salary of $825k. KC was also on the hook for an additional $2,521,508 which represents 1/4 of his signing bonus from his initial rookie contract. His cap hit was going to be $3,346.508. He then signed a 10 year $450M contract extension that included a $10M signing bonus. The signing bonus was spread out over 5 years with $2M counting against the cap in years 2020-2024. This upped his cap hit to $5,346,508 for 2020.

In 2021 he was scheduled to count $24,806,905 against the cap which included a $21,716,905 roster bonus. The roster bonus was converted to a signing bonus and spread out over 5 years. This saved KC $17,373,524 on 2021's cap but added cap hits of $4,343,381 for each of the years 2022-2025.

For what it's worth I'm an accountant and very good with numbers.

Lmao when trying to be a smart *** goes totally wrong. Try harder maybe at least get the numbers right next time. Btw you were still wrong no matter how you try to spin it. Both Jones and Mahomes contracts were extended.
    Last edited by Switch; 03-29-2021 at 09:24 AM.
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

You shouldn't antagonize Mrs Carr. Hes sensitive to criticizing his love.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump jumper View Post
    You shouldn't antagonize Mrs Carr. Hes sensitive to criticizing his love.
    i know he is, i heard all last offseason how Brady is washed and Carr > Brady. It is what it is , no point worrying about last offseason's rights/wrongs

i know he is, i heard all last offseason how Brady is washed and Carr > Brady. It is what it is , no point worrying about last offseason's rights/wrongs
    Brady is the GOAT. Keep trying though

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast