Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    If you think about that part of it combined with:

If Watson was so upset about finding out these women hadn't consented to what he thought they had... why wouldn't he have settled the first case right away, in tears?

Just another Hardin lie, presumably.
    It must have been quite the shock for Watson to find out the women he treated like sex objects were actually human beings.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    It must have been quite the shock for Watson to find out the women he treated like sex objects were actually human beings.
    I think it is mostly just that he had most women sign NDAs of some kind (although I don't think we've seen any signed ones yet, only ones he tried to get people to sign). It seems he doesn't know that NDAs he printed off the internet don't really work and cannot be used to cover up a crime anyway.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Diana Moskovitz on Twitter: NFL reporter Aaron Wilson -- who compared the women suing Deshaun Watson to terrorists -- no longer working for Houston Chronicle

Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

It's the Kobe case all over again. "I thought it was consensual, but apparently she didn't think so." Although Kobe's case had a lot more evidence and he basically admitted to it.

Diana Moskovitz on Twitter: NFL reporter Aaron Wilson -- who compared the women suing Deshaun Watson to terrorists -- no longer working for Houston Chronicle
    I'm still waiting to see this article about Watson paying a third of what he was supposed to. I'm curious.
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    I'm still waiting to see this article about Watson paying a third of what he was supposed to. I'm curious.
    I can't read the case filings for you.

Sticking to traditions:

-Scott van Pelt

It's the Kobe case all over again. "I thought it was consensual, but apparently she didn't think so." Although Kobe's case had a lot more evidence and he basically admitted to it.
    what evidence? we have texts/20 plus woman and watson looking like an *** hat and now saying he slept with these woman after denying it and saying its consentual. This is far from like the kobe case... Kobe was he said she said... This is he said she said x25 with texts

i this is why i legit get so emotional over this type of ****... We have a super star athlete who hurt these woman and probably really ****ed them up mentally going forward all because he has money and power and even when we see 20 plus people come forward we still have disgusting men or disgusting fans that try to make a case for waiting for the evidence and they still think watson is innocent but only a pervert.

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Majority would still rather have him play football than you posting opinionated stuff like this that few would agree with.
    i mean i understand why considering you worry more about football over the disgusting acts this man has committed and how it will hurt/destroy or leave lasting effects on 20 plus woman or more all because the dude has talent for throwing a football. Sorry but i put myself in the mindset of this and think what if it was my niece/sister/mom knowing they cant come forward because nobody would believe them and they are guilty until proven innocent esp if its an athlete/person in political power/person worth millions/actor who know they can do this and the risks are bad media for a few months followed by a slight pay off because woman dont want to be drug through the mud. Fans are threatening these womans lives etc all because they found out their names... Its a ****ing sport and this man is praying on woman because of his power/money and we in here giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I'm in the minority then because I prefer watching MTM post over watching Watson play.
    not the smartest dude but i wear my heart on my sleeves and can atleast use logic... I would have never went as hard as I did in this thread if it were he said she said... the fact people were trying to wait for evidence even now when its texts/25 plus woman etc is what is wrong with people... Our gender gets a way with alot and its as big of a problem as racism. No female should be afraid to come forward when any male rich/poor etc put them in a disgusting position and then use their power as a tool to get what they want.

He will get a slap on the wrist but I will never watch another game he is part of. I dont give a **** if he plays greenbay in the superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    what evidence? we have texts/20 plus woman and watson looking like an *** hat and now saying he slept with these woman after denying it and saying its consentual. This is far from like the kobe case... Kobe was he said she said... This is he said she said x25 with texts
    Kobe literally admitted to strangling her over the back of a chair and later said he could see where she could believe it wasn't consensual. They had his DNA inside her. That's a lot worse than some vague texts that don't specifically say anything.

Regardless, it's obvious Deshaun is at the very least guilty of being a creeper and also trying to solicit prostitution from masseuses.

Regardless, it's obvious Deshaun is at the very least guilty of being a creeper and also trying to solicit prostitution from masseuses.
    It will be somewhat interesting if his ultimate defense to the NFL is that he's not any worse than Kraft.

"The NFL fines the Patriots" is a meme but could be related here.

Granted Kraft's stuff was consensual as far as we know... but the asian women he was seeking could have been sex trafficked.

Sticking to traditions:

-Scott van Pelt

i this is why i legit get so emotional over this type of ****... We have a super star athlete who hurt these woman and probably really ****ed them up mentally going forward all because he has money and power and even when we see 20 plus people come forward we still have disgusting men or disgusting fans that try to make a case for waiting for the evidence and they still think watson is innocent but only a pervert.
    Let the truth come out and if it exposes him as a rapist or abuser or whatever then he deserves what he gets. I'm not about being right, just want the truth to shine light on this situation no matter what. As big of a fan boy I am of his, I can easily lose a lot of respect for him, if certain things come to light. If y'all going to hate on me for giving him the benefit of the doubt and let the case and process settle itself so be it.

I really aint that sensitive to moral criticism of the Steelers or athletes I am a fan of, always cared more about truth and facts.

i mean i understand why considering you worry more about football over the disgusting acts this man has committed and how it will hurt/destroy or leave lasting effects on 20 plus woman or more all because the dude has talent for throwing a football. Sorry but i put myself in the mindset of this and think what if it was my niece/sister/mom knowing they cant come forward because nobody would believe them and they are guilty until proven innocent esp if its an athlete/person in political power/person worth millions/actor who know they can do this and the risks are bad media for a few months followed by a slight pay off because woman dont want to be drug through the mud. Fans are threatening these womans lives etc all because they found out their names... Its a ****ing sport and this man is praying on woman because of his power/money and we in here giving him the benefit of the doubt.
    This is fair, that society needs to find a better way to protect victims and make it easier for them to come forward with cases.

Watson has been respected and heralded before these events came up. You'd be hard press to find anyone saying anything negative about him or even hint that dude is as beast-ful as some are portraying him. That's the reason why he deserves the benefit of the doubt. I can see both sides of the fence in terms of protecting and empowering the women but also not crucifying someone as well.

I already lost a good bit of respect for him just in terms of his extra curricular-ness with sex, and his cheating on his gf. I'll be ready to lose a lot more respect and even total fandom if the serious allegations prove true.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    This is fair, that society needs to find a better way to protect victims and make it easier for them to come forward with cases.

Watson has been respected and heralded before these events came up. You'd be hard press to find anyone saying anything negative about him or even hint that dude is as beast-ful as some are portraying him. That's the reason why he deserves the benefit of the doubt. I can see both sides of the fence in terms of protecting and empowering the women but also not crucifying someone as well.

I already lost a good bit of respect for him just in terms of his extra curricular-ness with sex, and his cheating on his gf. I'll be ready to lose a lot more respect and even total fandom if the serious allegations prove true.
    watson is probably a good dude outside of being a sicko... that is the issue though. When you have these type of fetishes their is no line that might not be crossed in these situations. Any other situation he is probably a different guy. The brain is one hell of a monster

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast