Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    Buzbee wrote in his latest post. "Contrary to what Mr. Rusty says, we havenít Ďapproached them to settle,í ever. When they approached us they insisted we sign this. We obviously didnít reach out to them; they begged us via the Texans to mediate."

This being another NDA, like Watson tried to force everyone who massaged him to sign.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO1v0QDp...b-0ded78233bd4
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Why would he want full confidentiality unless something funny was going on?
    It could be, as the article points to, that they aren't getting a huge settlement out of this and Buzzbe doesn't want that known.

Basically --- this is really really rare for the prosecuting party to push for a NDA in a case like this. Normally the defense would want one to prevent it getting out how much the settlement cost, the details of what happened, and (in most cases) prevents knowledge of it happening getting out. The thought process out there as to why Watson doesn't want one is two fold: (1) the cost financially isn't that high and he wants it known that it didn't cost much calling into question the validity OR (2) he wants to be able to speak out publicly about what happened after the settlement or after the HPD investigation.

And on point (1) there about the cost financially: The rumor out there was that Ben's settlement with the case in Lake Tahoe was about the $100,000 of a game check he was making at the time. Remember this is the one that while the investigation was going on, the woman bragged to her friends that she slept with Ben and it was consensual. The settlement was more about paying her to shut up about it, which is why Ben, not the woman, pushed for the NDA.

Schefter unprompted this AM said that the Eagles will trade for Watson if he avoids prison/suspension for his crimes.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...-team-qb-hurts

This comes after Schefter called the Wentz trade in January

But one might be remiss to write off Schefterís comments as mere idle speculation. He has a history of couching information in opinion, as he did in early January when he talked about how he didnít believe Carson Wentz wanted to be back in Philly.
    Sources suggest Howie is obsessed/enamored with Watson and will use the Eagles 3 1sts next year to get Watson.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Schefter unprompted this AM said that the Eagles will trade for Watson if he avoids prison/suspension for his crimes.

Sources suggest Howie is obsessed/enamored with Watson and will use the Eagles 3 1sts next year to get Watson.
    Can you please point to where Schefty said the Eagles "will trade" for Watson.

Lol. Off the mark!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Lol. Off the mark!
    At some point it has to become bannable, right? Literally misrepresents everything he posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post

Reported for sharing false info.

Crickets.

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    You should be banned for posting anything that man says. Heís a moron.

Also way to mislead. Itís an opinion of a moron that they are 90%.
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Handies from Philly chicks is gonna be a little rougher than Handies from Houston girlsÖ

Mort reporting the Texans are now opening to moving Watson.

And the asking price is 5 1st/2nd round picks and two starters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deshaun Watson saga takes another turn

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

Iím on the fence with Watson due to allegations (and more than not at least a good amount of truth to him being a class A pervert) however dude is talented and would immediately make the Eagles a contender. Not sure if they are absolutely a SB contender though and would be tricky to continue to build considering the devoid of talent at some spots.

Iíd think an Eagles package would look like:

Two of 2022 1sts and a 2nd
    2023 1st
    2023/2024 2nd
    Hurts

The second starter, not sure. Expendable are Dillard, Barnett, Ertz. Probably would only want Dillard out of those three.

So add Dillard to that mix and thatís not a bad package and one I wouldnít hate to give up.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

Fletcher Cox/Jalen Hurts, 3 firsts, and 2 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Iím on the fence with Watson due to allegations (and more than not at least a good amount of truth to him being a class A pervert) however dude is talented and would immediately make the Eagles a contender. Not sure if they are absolutely a SB contender though and would be tricky to continue to build considering the devoid of talent at some spots.

Iíd think an Eagles package would look like:

Two of 2022 1sts and a 2nd
    2023 1st
    2023/2024 2nd
    Hurts

The second starter, not sure. Expendable are Dillard, Barnett, Ertz. Probably would only want Dillard out of those three.

So add Dillard to that mix and thatís not a bad package and one I wouldnít hate to give up.
    I doubt the players are going to be anyone thatís expendable to the Eagles. Houston is going to want starters in addition to the 3 first round picks and 2 second round picks.

Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast