Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Resolution of what? The court date doesn't move. The names of all the plaintiffs are already known to both teams. This just means 9 of them will be publicly released.
    If all woman basically have the same stories where he forcefully did sexual acts with them, then he's ****ed.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

That would be enough to arrest Watson on the spot if not for his privilege.

Otherwise, apparently prostitution is legal with 15 seconds of shoulder rubs beforehand.
    Do you know what prostitution is? When a man pays money for sex.
    He paid woman for massages, is there anywhere in this thread or on Twitter where it was posted he paid extra for sex or didnt get a massage for the money he paid and only sexual acts were performed? Because then that's what you define as prostitution.

If sex happened after the massage without any extra money involved rhen its not prostitution. Nice try though.

You don't go to massage parlors and get happy endings without extra money being exchanged. Unless of course he forcefully raped them.

It's pretty easy to prove if he propositioned them
    Last edited by Eagles4Lyfe; 04-09-2021 at 10:41 PM.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Do you know what prostitution is? When a man pays money for sex.
    He paid woman for massages, is there anywhere in this thread or on Twitter where it was posted he paid extra for sex or didnt get a massage for the money he paid and only sexual acts were performed? Because then that's what you define as prostitution.

If sex happened after the massage without any extra money involved rhen its not prostitution. Nice try though.
    Go ahead and try this with the police. Literally no one would ever get arrested for prostitution/solicitation if you could pass it off as a massage turned sexual encounter.

And the fact that when they refused to provide sex he paid 1/3rd the bill for the massage proves he was intending to pay for sex.

If not for his privilege, he'd be in a jail cell right now.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Rusty Hardin is a legendary defense attorney. Dude got Arthur Anderson off in the Enron scandal. Has made slam dunk DUIs completely disappear for high profile clients. The guy is a talented attorney. The fact that he seems so laughably incompetent demonstrates just how bad of a situation Watson is in. I was not surprised when Watson announced he had hired him.

Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

[NFL Update] Deshaun Watson's attorney Rusty Hardin: “I’m not about to accuse 22 women of ill motive, of lying or anything. All I know is we’re supposed to start out believing Deshaun did not do it. … That presumption on social media is pretty much gone.”
    Social media presumed Watson was innocent for like... the first 5. After that, the presumption was trumped by facts and common sense.

Sticking to traditions:

-Scott van Pelt

Go ahead and try this with the police. Literally no one would ever get arrested for prostitution/solicitation if you could pass it off as a massage turned sexual encounter.

And the fact that when they refused to provide sex he paid 1/3rd the bill for the massage proves he was intending to pay for sex.

If not for his privilege, he'd be in a jail cell right now.
    Not saying you're making it up but where did you see the he flipped a 3rd of the bill part? I haven't seen that part yet before.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

after all the **** he now admits to having sex with them... but is going with it being consensual... so now its just he said she said like I have been screaming from the roof tops from the beginning... So now we know he lies and cheats on his gf as well... Its cool guys. He is a good dude but is just a pervert lmfao... i am sure he never forced these 25 woman plus to do anything

such a disgusting individual who should be banned from football and not allowed to make millions to further **** over woman but its a business and being a good person means nothing in todays work.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 04-10-2021 at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    after all the **** he now admits to having sex with them... but is going with it being consensual... so now its just he said she said like I have been screaming from the roof tops from the beginning... So now we know he lies and cheats on his gf as well... Its cool guys. He is a good dude but is just a pervert lmfao... i am sure he never forced these 25 woman plus to do anything

such a disgusting individual who should be banned from football and not allowed to make millions to further **** over woman but its a business and being a good person means nothing in todays work.
    Majority would still rather have him play football than you posting opinionated stuff like this that few would agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Majority would still rather have him play football than you posting opinionated stuff like this that few would agree with.
    I'm in the minority then because I prefer watching MTM post over watching Watson play.

If the NFL allowed guys to play who were responsible for people's deaths, Watson will play again.

Justin Blackmon is the only guy who I've ever seen abolished from the NFL and to this date, I still have no clue wth the guy did.

Watson will probably get half a season but he'll have a **** load of work to do to ask for forgiveness.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Justin Blackmon is the only guy who I've ever seen abolished from the NFL and to this date, I still have no clue wth the guy did.

Watson will probably get half a season but he'll have a **** load of work to do to ask for forgiveness.
    he wasn't abolished, he just had multiple substance abuse issues, with the last one resulting in an indefinite suspension and he opted to never go thru the process of getting reinstated
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

watson trying to settle all 22 cases against him

I mean....they should be trying to settle with NDA clauses too if you are Watson's camp. **** half the reason this is all public is because (according to documented emails) Buzbee wanted to settle without bringing forth any evidence he had.

I honestly wonder what would have happened if Watson paid that anonymous accusation without evidence? Would he have been continually hit up? Would none of the other cases come up? Would some of them still want to file civil suits?

Man....so much changed on that one email exchange.

In retrospect, I bet everybody who represents Deshaun Watson: his agent, his advisor, his PR people... I bet every single one of them would say ‘Deshaun Watson, the best $100,000 you have ever spent at any point in your life would have been to settle this first lawsuit.'

All of these additional lawsuits came spiraling out as a result of this fact that Deshaun Watson arrogantly accused this initial lawsuit filer of ‘seeking money’ when he should have known there were so many more. If you’re Deshaun Watson, you should know if your behavior has made women uncomfortable in the past because once one woman came public, immediately nearly two dozen other women came out and said ‘Deshaun Watson did the same thing me.’

If he had paid $100,000 to this first accuser, I don’t know if we ever hear from any of these other women. All of the attention, and all of these other women finding out ‘oh, it wasn’t just ME’, I guarantee you if we talked to these women, one of the things they thought initially was that maybe it's just ‘me’, and also ‘no one will believe me’, because Deshaun Watson is this powerful figure, he’s a super-beloved football athlete in the city of Houston, and all of these massage therapists are relatively unknown.

He was terrifying to them – I really do think – because these women thought no one would believe them. Frankly, I doubt anyone in a grand scheme of things believes one woman, but as they all start to stand up together and tell very similar stories, all of this has built into a situation where Deshaun Watson is in a great deal of legal peril. He could be facing before all is said and done, potentially criminal charges which would move this to ‘how many games is Deshaun Watson going to miss and how much money is he going to have to pay?' to settle these suits, and potentially having to deal with a threat to his overall career.
    If you think about that part of it combined with:

During a news conference Friday, Hardin reiterated his client’s innocence as he told a story of Watson being in “disbelief” about allegations that he forced a woman to engage in sexual activity and began crying when he was told.
    If Watson was so upset about finding out these women hadn't consented to what he thought they had... why wouldn't he have settled the first case right away, in tears?

Just another Hardin lie, presumably.

Sticking to traditions:

-Scott van Pelt

Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast