Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Thats up to the NFL and courts to decide his fate. It is pretty hypocritical though when you have guys like Ben still suiting up. Favre was a ultimate sleazebag too, but I bet you loved him right?
    you mean the ben rape where again the accusers refused to testify or go forward with it? Again 2021 and this many woman are coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Winston grabbing the Uber driver's crotch was only 2 years ago. His wasn't even a he-said-she-said, he straight up apologized publicly and got a 3 game suspension.

I'm not gonna defend him if there's evidence, I honestly have no reason to. But that's why these things should be brought to light when they happen, so they have more credibility. FWIW there's enough incidents that I think he's probably creepy with masseuses, but I'm not sure there's enough there to compare him to rapists/ hit him with sexual assault even with evidence.
    This.

Winston grabbing the Uber driver's crotch was only 2 years ago. His wasn't even a he-said-she-said, he straight up apologized publicly and got a 3 game suspension.

I'm not gonna defend him if there's evidence, I honestly have no reason to. But that's why these things should be brought to light when they happen, so they have more credibility. FWIW there's enough incidents that I think he's probably creepy with masseuses, but I'm not sure there's enough there to compare him to rapists/ hit him with sexual assault even with evidence.
    It's a lot deeper than "it should be brought to light when they happen "

Proof rarely exists and these events are very traumatic. Women are dragged through the mud and publicly go through character assassination even if they're 100 percent right.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    you mean the ben rape where again the accusers refused to testify or go forward with it? Again 2021 and this many woman are coming out.
    And one of them was proven to have lied (Tahoe, the accuser was quoted as bragging to friends that she slept with Ben) and the other had police coercion to bring charges (the girl admitted to being black out drunk, and her friends said he had a history of sleeping around).

So now we are comparing assault of 9 woman to a dick pick lolololol
    Sure just a dick pic....

9 people... in todays world when it comes to stuff like this you dont need evidence and if there isnt evidence and its his word vs 9 people he is ****ed.
    Your quote said his career will be and should be over.

Without evidence why SHOULD his career be over?

Heís going to be guilty by public opinion regardless if heís cleared of all accusation but his career should then NOT be over based on just the accusations.

You say you use logic but thereís no logic on saying his career SHOULD be over without evidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Your quote said his career will be and should be over.

Without evidence why SHOULD his career be over?

Heís going to be guilty by public opinion regardless if heís cleared of all accusation but his career should then NOT be over based on just the accusations.

You say you use logic but thereís no logic on saying his career SHOULD be over without evidence.

9 people... with no evidence do you think all 9 people are telling lies? Sorry I dont think someone this disgusting should have the privlidge of making milions and millions of dollars in the NFL and be allowed to continue their career.

Wtf are you talking about lol?

I mean, Kobe and Ben recovered their image and careers despite pretty awful circumstances surrounding their rape allegations and Winston is expected to be a starting QB this year despite a poorly handled rape case AND a recent drunken sexual assault. 50 people claiming different things with nothing but an open ended text probably won't kill his career if we're being honest.
    I think the fact that he and the team had major issues before that though on top of the allegations now, doesnít help him.

9 people... with no evidence do you think all 9 people are telling lies? Sorry I dont think someone this disgusting should have the privlidge of making milions and millions of dollars in the NFL and be allowed to continue their career.
    I donít know if theyíre telling the truth either. I donít care what the number is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I donít know if theyíre telling the truth either. I donít care what the number is.

Wonder what is more believable

9 people came together to make up these alligations that we know has some truth considering watson in texts has said sorry for his behavior etc or aknowledged his behavior?

Or

Watson is innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Kraft made a sex tape and got off scot free. Snyder still owns the WFT.
    Billionaires can be pedophiles and nothing happens to them.

This is why these things will never go away. We have fans that worry more about the accuser because he is great at a sport over what he has done and we justify this by screaming for evidence when its 9 times out of 10 his word against hers and athletes know this and know they can just pay their way out of it or drag the girl through the mud and then when the girl finally gives up fans say.. WELL he was never convicted so we good. In this case its again his word vs her word except the main difference is its his word vs 9 womans word and that alone should be enough to warrant the NFL not allowing this sicko back in.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Billionaires can be pedophiles and nothing happens to them.
    its so sad but so true.

Evidence is near impossible in cases such as this. 3 percent or less of sexual assault cases are believed to be fraudulent.

It's the only time where the public deems it necessary to character assassinate the victim rather than the accused.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

9 people... in todays world when it comes to stuff like this you dont need evidence and if there isnt evidence and its his word vs 9 people he is ****ed.
    4 more have come forward after the 9, but are still being vetted, like checking their phones to make sure they actually talked to him, proof he paid to fly them out or paid them for service. We'll probably be at 13 by next week.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast