Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 742
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Thats up to the NFL and courts to decide his fate. It is pretty hypocritical though when you have guys like Ben still suiting up. Favre was a ultimate sleazebag too, but I bet you loved him right?
    you mean the ben rape where again the accusers refused to testify or go forward with it? Again 2021 and this many woman are coming out.

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    704
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Winston grabbing the Uber driver's crotch was only 2 years ago. His wasn't even a he-said-she-said, he straight up apologized publicly and got a 3 game suspension.

    I'm not gonna defend him if there's evidence, I honestly have no reason to. But that's why these things should be brought to light when they happen, so they have more credibility. FWIW there's enough incidents that I think he's probably creepy with masseuses, but I'm not sure there's enough there to compare him to rapists/ hit him with sexual assault even with evidence.
    This.

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,617
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Winston grabbing the Uber driver's crotch was only 2 years ago. His wasn't even a he-said-she-said, he straight up apologized publicly and got a 3 game suspension.

    I'm not gonna defend him if there's evidence, I honestly have no reason to. But that's why these things should be brought to light when they happen, so they have more credibility. FWIW there's enough incidents that I think he's probably creepy with masseuses, but I'm not sure there's enough there to compare him to rapists/ hit him with sexual assault even with evidence.
    It's a lot deeper than "it should be brought to light when they happen "

    Proof rarely exists and these events are very traumatic. Women are dragged through the mud and publicly go through character assassination even if they're 100 percent right.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    64,200
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    you mean the ben rape where again the accusers refused to testify or go forward with it? Again 2021 and this many woman are coming out.
    And one of them was proven to have lied (Tahoe, the accuser was quoted as bragging to friends that she slept with Ben) and the other had police coercion to bring charges (the girl admitted to being black out drunk, and her friends said he had a history of sleeping around).

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    704
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    So now we are comparing assault of 9 woman to a dick pick lolololol
    Sure just a dick pic....

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    42,728
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    9 people... in todays world when it comes to stuff like this you dont need evidence and if there isnt evidence and its his word vs 9 people he is ****ed.
    Your quote said his career will be and should be over.

    Without evidence why SHOULD his career be over?

    Heís going to be guilty by public opinion regardless if heís cleared of all accusation but his career should then NOT be over based on just the accusations.

    You say you use logic but thereís no logic on saying his career SHOULD be over without evidence.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,584
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Your quote said his career will be and should be over.

    Without evidence why SHOULD his career be over?

    Heís going to be guilty by public opinion regardless if heís cleared of all accusation but his career should then NOT be over based on just the accusations.

    You say you use logic but thereís no logic on saying his career SHOULD be over without evidence.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    9 people... with no evidence do you think all 9 people are telling lies? Sorry I dont think someone this disgusting should have the privlidge of making milions and millions of dollars in the NFL and be allowed to continue their career.

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    864
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Wtf are you talking about lol?

    I mean, Kobe and Ben recovered their image and careers despite pretty awful circumstances surrounding their rape allegations and Winston is expected to be a starting QB this year despite a poorly handled rape case AND a recent drunken sexual assault. 50 people claiming different things with nothing but an open ended text probably won't kill his career if we're being honest.
    I think the fact that he and the team had major issues before that though on top of the allegations now, doesnít help him.

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    42,728
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    9 people... with no evidence do you think all 9 people are telling lies? Sorry I dont think someone this disgusting should have the privlidge of making milions and millions of dollars in the NFL and be allowed to continue their career.
    I donít know if theyíre telling the truth either. I donít care what the number is.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,584
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I donít know if theyíre telling the truth either. I donít care what the number is.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wonder what is more believable

    9 people came together to make up these alligations that we know has some truth considering watson in texts has said sorry for his behavior etc or aknowledged his behavior?


    Or

    Watson is innocent.

  11. #146
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Kraft made a sex tape and got off scot free. Snyder still owns the WFT.
    Billionaires can be pedophiles and nothing happens to them.

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,584
    This is why these things will never go away. We have fans that worry more about the accuser because he is great at a sport over what he has done and we justify this by screaming for evidence when its 9 times out of 10 his word against hers and athletes know this and know they can just pay their way out of it or drag the girl through the mud and then when the girl finally gives up fans say.. WELL he was never convicted so we good. In this case its again his word vs her word except the main difference is its his word vs 9 womans word and that alone should be enough to warrant the NFL not allowing this sicko back in.

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,584
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Billionaires can be pedophiles and nothing happens to them.
    its so sad but so true.

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,617
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I donít know if theyíre telling the truth either. I donít care what the number is.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Evidence is near impossible in cases such as this. 3 percent or less of sexual assault cases are believed to be fraudulent.

    It's the only time where the public deems it necessary to character assassinate the victim rather than the accused.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    11,607
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    9 people... in todays world when it comes to stuff like this you dont need evidence and if there isnt evidence and its his word vs 9 people he is ****ed.
    4 more have come forward after the 9, but are still being vetted, like checking their phones to make sure they actually talked to him, proof he paid to fly them out or paid them for service. We'll probably be at 13 by next week.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

    IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •