Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Either way Deshaun's image is tarnished whether he did it or he's innocent but still Deshaun when available is a top 5 top 10 QB in this league. But right now he's too radioactive to be on any team much less the Texans.
    Not my issue...or question, tho

Why is he not on the exempt list?
    For that matter, why is he still being paid?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Not my issue...or question, tho

Why is he not on the exempt list?
    For that matter, why is he still being paid?
    I guess because the NFL is waiting for the criminal investigations to conclude before they put him on that list and as far as being paid, I'm sure his finances will take a hit sooner or later

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    OK, so when Adrian Peterson had his child abuse situation it was one charge for one thing and, regardless of what you think happened or didn't or should've, he was forced to miss basically that entire year.

And to say 'in a year nobody will care' that certainly wasn't the case for AP...and he was still near his prime, too. He was never even actually charged and some don't even believe he did anything he should've been charged for, yet the whole thing was still being brought up for years.

So here's Watson...not getting to play, but also not on the exempt list. And he's got a lot more pending than a single 'did he overstep in punishing his kid' charge in front of him.

Why?
    AP was on the commissioners list and he thought he could take a plea deal to get back sooner and then got suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    AP was on the commissioners list and he thought he could take a plea deal to get back sooner and then got suspended.
    lol which still doesn't answer the question....his case was much smaller and was over, yet he was suspended while Watson isn't
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf
    lol which still doesn't answer the question....his case was much smaller and was over, yet he was suspended while Watson isn't
    I think I've been pretty firm about my opinion of DeShaun once everyone came out, so don't think I'm taking his case lightly, but AP's case was much much bigger because it involved child abuse.

Peterson’s son had pushed another one of Peterson’s children off of a motorbike video game. As punishment, Peterson grabbed a tree branch – which he consistently referred to as a “switch” – removed the leaves and struck the child repeatedly.

The beating allegedly resulted in numerous injuries to the child, including cuts and bruises to the child’s back, buttocks, ankles, legs and scrotum, along with defensive wounds to the child’s hands. Peterson then texted the boy’s mother, saying that one wound in particular would make her “mad at me about his leg. I got kinda good wit the tail end of the switch.”
    I know the media kinda portrayed his case as a matter of him physically disciplining his kid, but no, that was ****ing disgusting and 100% child abuse. Keep in mind that was a 4 year old, so the fact that the kid was being cut/whipped so bad that he then tried to defend himself and ended up getting lashed on his hands and AP didn't stop is ****ing disgusting. **** AP.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

I think I've been pretty firm about my opinion of DeShaun once everyone came out, so don't think I'm taking his case lightly, but AP's case was much much bigger because it involved child abuse.

I know the media kinda portrayed his case as a matter of him physically disciplining his kid, but no, that was ****ing disgusting and 100% child abuse. Keep in mind that was a 4 year old, so the fact that the kid was being cut/whipped so bad that he then tried to defend himself and ended up getting lashed on his hands and AP didn't stop is ****ing disgusting. **** AP.
    Thats the thing that bothered me, I wonder how many more times he whipped his son like that and if he still does. Most of these guys get in trouble for an altercation with a female that they are cutting ties with, this happened with someone AP will be around for the rest of his life.

He should have been banned from the league and given the Ray Rice, Greg Hardy treatment.
    Eegles4ever: This is some football here. What about the Wentz? This thread by fiddy.

RBphiladelphia: This couldn't be a Wentz even if you wished for it. Wentz does not exist.

Mr Not the Eagles: Friends, look for the lack of Wentz where there is now Hertz. Wentz is a horse while Dak is a cow.

CamBearMan: I am not Cam, Cam is inevitable.

Mods: Guys, please cut out on all the violence. Due to complaints, the letter A must be at least 6 spaces away from the letter I.

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354