Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast
    let me ask out of amusement... who here will actually cheer for this disgusting individual when he pays these people off or wins the he said she said even though everyone with a brain knows he is guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    let me ask out of amusement... who here will actually cheer for this disgusting individual when he pays these people off or wins the he said she said even though everyone with a brain knows he is guilty.
    Guilty of?
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Guilty of?
    Sexual assault.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Sexual assault.
    So not prostitution like the other guy said?
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

that was insanely stupid of him to do... All 22 woman are lying? jesus... if that is the case why say sorry in the first place? Man these woman must really have it in for watson if all 22 came together just to lie and destroy him.

Yeah, 0 percent chance all 22 women or anywhere close to that are lying. The character assassination for the victims has only just begun.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

that was insanely stupid of him to do... All 22 woman are lying? jesus... if that is the case why say sorry in the first place? Man these woman must really have it in for watson if all 22 came together just to lie and destroy him.
    Due to the (likely) lying by Watson and his attorney, 12 of the 22 women are attending the upcoming status conference.

A status conference is essentially a court date where the attorneys tell the judge what the current state of affairs is procedurally. Has everyone been served that needs to be served, has discovery started, are there any motions that are filed or likely to be filed, etc.

Usually in most civil litigation, the actual parties (meaning the plaintiffs and defendants) don't have to attend these court dates, as nothing substantive will be occurring (no testimony is happening, no motions are argued, etc).
    Since Hardin claimed almost every one of the women had a family member approach him to "admit" they were lying, presumably Hardin will be having the accusers siblings/parents attend the same hearing to substantiate his claims that they're lying.

Either that or the judge will likely come down hard on Hardin.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

[NFL Update] Commissioner Rodger Goodell on ESPN, asked about Deshaun Watson: "We're obviously following that and looking at that ourselves. There are important steps that we will be taking as part of out personal conduct policy. When we get to that point we will certainly make a decision."

Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

It honestly works out for the NFL that the Texans donít have any picks because they can delay bringing this up in the broadcasts now

Of course reports come out now the intention was to trade him draft weekend and both attorneys have gone silent. Florio thinks they are working on a settlement. Personally I think a judge told them both to STFU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't matter anyway because Deshaun and his trade stock will severely decrease anyway because of all these allegations. Hell NIKE is even distancing themselves from Deshaun.

More accusers out of the woodwork. Kind of hard to believe in this man's innocence. I mean yeah in civil court right now but they could always have that option to try this case in criminal well federal court. If that happens, then well you know the rest. It just don't look good either way.

Plus have any teams even really inquired about him since all this stuff has come out and more accusers going public with their stories? I mean why would these women lie on him? What do they have to gain by that? This is just too reminiscent of R Kelly or even OJ because y'all can make the comparisons.

Deshaun can never be looked at in the same way again whether he's guilty or even innocent, his image is forever tarnished.

Schefter: 'People in League Circles' Believe Deshaun Watson Won't Play in 2021

Sticking to traditions:

-Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Schefter: 'People in League Circles' Believe Deshaun Watson Won't Play in 2021
    I don't think he will play this year.

As he shouldn't until this lawsuit is resolved

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast