Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    How he asks

Well we don’t jump to any conclusions at all.

We investigate, present evidence, and let a group of peers utilize the evidence and testimony to make a decision.
    Cool. You're describing our current legal system as it should operate, but as I alluded to higher up, not every one of these cases—especially civil cases—get to that point. Sometimes there's no trial at all, and sometimes there is a trial, but a settlement is reached before a jury gets to issue a verdict.

Those of us listening to rumors, utilizing “low false accusations rates,” and/or using anything other than testimony and evidence are absolutely welcome to have their own opinions and guesses.
    What if there is no evidence aside from the fact that Deshaun met these women for services and paid for those services on a given day? There's not always going to be physical evidence in a sexual assault case, and in many of the complaints filed against them, I highly doubt there would be any physical evidence.

One would think after years of Russiagate, MagaHat kid, Jussie Smollett, Kavanaugh nonsense would have people pumping their brakes just a little before saying that a dude should never play football again based solely on “what he’s seen so far.”

But my faith in humans on the internet is reaaaaaaaaly low
    It's dozens of women, though. This isn't a single person making a claim. This isn't "he said, she said." It's one "he" vs. 22 "shes." Shouldn't there be a number where it's no longer realistic to think the women are lying? What should that number be, in your opinion? 50? 100? 1,000? Or is the volume of women making these claims totally irrelevant to you?

Dr Dre has dropped the beat on Watson.

According to a source, Beats by Dre has ended its relationship with Deshaun Watson.
    https://twitter.com/sarahbarshop/sta...26895232057352
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Reliant Energy has found 22 women who are more reliable than Deshaun Watson.

[Reiss] Reliant Energy cutting ties with Deshaun Watson as brand ambassador

Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Dr Dre has dropped the beat on Watson.

According to a source, Beats by Dre has ended its relationship with Deshaun Watson.
    https://twitter.com/sarahbarshop/sta...26895232057352
    It's ironic for them to cut anyone for their treatment of women when Dr Dre is their ****ing CEO lol.

There's even a text where Watson apologies and says "sorry about you feeling uncomfortable" to one of the women now accusing him.

It's ironic for them to cut anyone for their treatment of women when Dr Dre is their ****ing CEO lol.
    Apple bought Beats in 2014. The CEO of Beats was Luke Wood until about a year ago when he left and Apple Music head Oliver Schusser became CEO in 2020. Luke had been president of the company since before HTC bought Beats in 2010.

Dre hasn't been involved with the company at all since 2018. Not sure that he was ever CEO.

Dre also wanted to make a sneaker company and Jimmy Iovine had to convince him to make speakers. Their plan was to reinvent the boombox and make giant bluetooth speakers for people to carry around on their shoulder. They took that plan to Monster Cable who basically laughed in their faces. “Kids don’t listen to speakers. You got to do headphones” they were told.

Can you imagine sitting down with Dr Dre and Jimmy Iovine and having to explain to them what headphones are? lol.

Sticking to traditions:

-Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Apple bought Beats in 2014. The CEO of Beats was Luke Wood until about a year ago when he left and Apple Music head Oliver Schusser became CEO in 2020. Luke had been president of the company since before HTC bought Beats in 2010.

Dre hasn't been involved with the company at all since 2018. Not sure that he was ever CEO.

Dre also wanted to make a sneaker company and Jimmy Iovine had to convince him to make speakers. Their plan was to reinvent the boombox and make giant bluetooth speakers for people to carry around on their shoulder. They took that plan to Monster Cable who basically laughed in their faces. “Kids don’t listen to speakers. You got to do headphones” they were told.

Can you imagine sitting down with Dr Dre and Jimmy Iovine and having to explain to them what headphones are? lol.
    Lmao, I was in college the year that Beats blew up, and it was the most obnoxious fad I'd seen in a while. I can only imagine how much worse it could've been if every douche in the gym was blasting their ****** music on an on-the-shoulder boom box.

Lmao, I was in college the year that Beats blew up, and it was the most obnoxious fad I'd seen in a while. I can only imagine how much worse it could've been if every douche in the gym was blasting their ****** music on an on-the-shoulder boom box.
    Beats did eventually make the "Beats Pill" which was basically an attempt to realize Jimmy's original dream.

People do use big bluetooth box speakers for tailgates and other outdoor parties, so it wasn't completely wrong to go there. Just not as big of a market as headphones.

Beats can be credited with bringing the idea of "big bass" to headphones, but their headphones themselves have always been basically trash. The originals had metal weights in them because "stuff that feels heavy feels expensive" which actually degraded the sound quality of their output.

They're probably a little better now that Apple bought them? But with Apple you're still overpaying for brand over quality. That's the mission of their entire company.

Sticking to traditions:

-Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    As Bullseye posted, there were apparently women who declined massaging Watson because they knew he engaged in inappropriate behavior with them during sessions.

This was apparently not a shock to the massage therapists of Houston.
    Is there credible sourcing for this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr. Dre draws the line at sexual assault. He only beats women.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Is there credible sourcing for this?
    Yes. The article on PSD’s homepage includes the texts of the woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Dr. Dre draws the line at sexual assault. He only beats women.

A real paragon.

Yes. The article on PSD’s homepage includes the texts of the woman.
    The texts released by Buzzbee (who was accused and shown to have doctored texts during his Houston Mayoral run) right?

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    The texts released by Buzzbee (who was accused and shown to have doctored texts during his Houston Mayoral run) right?
    You think the texts are doctored?

Sounds like you don’t think any of this is true. Is that accurate?

You think the texts are doctored?

Sounds like you don’t think any of this is true. Is that accurate?
    I feel like there’s truth to some of this but the scale of how many makes me question some of this. Like, it’s easy to look up some fishy things with this lawyer like this a scandal of doctoring photos of the current mayor, doctoring texts/DMs, and straight up lies in the mayoral race that gives me an air of unease in believing what he brings forth 100% without verification.

Let me ask this: Why would Buzzbee not allow Watsons lawyers access to his evidence or even indirect supervised cross examination of his clients?

Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast