Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Agreed on Hollister. I would have rather have them gone after Dan Arnold or Darren Fells if they are off of trading for Ertz. Def sounds like they are not willing to trade a 3rd, which to me means, Indy will be getting him.

Also, if they were not willing to go after Ertz at that asking price, then did they attempt to go after Gerald Everett? Or was he also more than they were willing to spend? I mean, I did hear from local radio they were in on Kyle Rudolph; and to me, Ertz and Everett are wayyyy more desirable.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bills Fan View Post
    I think Star is a game changer as far as stopping the run is concerned. It was a major issue for the Bills last season and him being out had a ton to do with that. I think the double teams that Star draws may create the potential for a breakout season for Oliver. But since Star doesn't play on passing downs, it won't matter much for the pass rush. The team definitely needs an impact edge guy and I think FA is the only way to get one.

I see that we signed Hollister who was Allen's TE in college. If that's the move that the Bills make instead of getting Ertz, then that's pretty disappointing. Maybe I'm giving Beane too much credit, but I'm kind of wondering whether this is a move to signal to Philly that there's no market left for an Ertz trade in the hopes that they lower their asking price or maybe just release him?
    Fair enough. I could be wrong. I just see him as another guy but maybe Iím missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Can you please elaborate? Imo he is one of the best WR in the league. Allen would make him look like Hill out there.
    He's older and is coming off of two down years. His last 1000 yard season was three years ago. He's not going to cost much. I think this is also why he's the last of the big named WRs still left.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    He's older and is coming off of two down years. His last 1000 yard season was three years ago. He's not going to cost much. I think this is also why he's the last of the big named WRs still left.
    Would have looked great as browns replacement. Iím not a huge fan of the sanders signing. I donít think he will do much next season.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Would have looked great as browns replacement. Iím not a huge fan of the sanders signing. I donít think he will do much next season.
    Sanders has been just as good as Hilton...maybe even better when you factor in his QB situation in Denver, SF and then last year with the Saints.

We'll see...if anything he does seem to be an upgrade to Brown and Hilton hasn't really received much interest yet, or at least it doesn't seem like he has.
    Last edited by smood999; 03-23-2021 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Sanders has been just as good as Hilton...maybe even better when you factor in his QB situation in Denver, SF and then last year with the Saints.

We'll see...if anything he does seem to be an upgrade to Brown and Hilton hasn't really received much interest yet, or at least it doesn't seem like he has.
    I just mean Hilton would fit the mold of what this receiving corps is missing - speed.

We re-signed Isaiah McKenzie! Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Smuggler View Post
    We re-signed Isaiah McKenzie! Love it.
    Beauty. Wonder what he can do with more opportunity.

Exactly. And I assume he will probably return kicks too.

I think Breida becomes our feature back pretty quickly. Barring huge steps forward by Singletary or moss.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123