Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Should Andrew Cuomo Resign

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    11 78.57%
  • He should serve out his term and not run again

    0 0%
  • He should serve out his term and run again.

    2 14.29%
  • No

    1 7.14%
Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 584

Thread: Andrew Cuomo

  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Good thing I donít think Cuomo should resign!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Interesting, seems like it is not the Democrats here that support Cuomo at this point after all...

    I applaud Brewers for his consistency and admitting he is all for Cuomo type of politicians no matter what side of the aisle they are on.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,667
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Silence on the subject was essentially defending his actions. Until the accusers were shown to be completely credible, the Democrats would have been happy to let the whole thing slide. Now, they have no choice but to cut ties with him and let him face his days in court for his "issues".
    To be clear if someone doesn't respond how I want on a topic then their silence can be taken as disagreement/opposition? I think you should be careful how you answer because I have talked about many topics with silence from you before on them. What should I assume that means about you?

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    15,868
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    The women never brought him to court. The President did not force Covid patients into nursing homes. He did get impeached twice and won both times. But yes, never.
    HAHHAHAHAHH. Yeah, Trump was a great leader throughout this pandemic, especially when he was wishing this virus away. downplaying medical experts as well as this virus as the common flu. Great leadership ability. There was one woman who tried to bring him to court, but since he was president at the time nothing came of it. I love how you overlook things in your own camp.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    15,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Good thing I donít think Cuomo should resign!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just love those sexual harassers or it isn't a deal-breaker for you.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,181
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Silence on the subject was essentially defending his actions. Until the accusers were shown to be completely credible, the Democrats would have been happy to let the whole thing slide. Now, they have no choice but to cut ties with him and let him face his days in court for his "issues".
    I have no idea if the accusers are completely credible. Their are a lot of them and it seems consistent with his character. Without or without the accusers he engaged in a clear cover up and tried to bully people into silence about it. Thats enough.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    15,868
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    To be clear if someone doesn't respond how I want on a topic then their silence can be taken as disagreement/opposition? I think you should be careful how you answer because I have talked about many topics with silence from you before on them. What should I assume that means about you?
    agree, it is an annoying accusation.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    6,856
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    To be clear if someone doesn't respond how I want on a topic then their silence can be taken as disagreement/opposition? I think you should be careful how you answer because I have talked about many topics with silence from you before on them. What should I assume that means about you?
    You can assume anything you wish about me. I really don't care.
    My point here is that Democrats have said that "All Women Should Be Believed" and have come out in large numbers to support the claims of women making accusations about attacks by conservative men, regardless of the voracity of these claims -- Anita Hill, Christine Blasey-Ford, etal, but remained silent on the accusations against Joe Biden (Tara Reade) and Andrew Cuomo and going back to Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton. I have not voiced an opinion on the "many" subjects that you have discussed for several reasons. First, my opinion is not particularly important to the discussion. Second, I may or may not even have an opinion on the matter. The gist of the matter is that I do not voice an opinion of one subject and not on another. I do not defend one side of a story and criticize the other, only to have the situation reversed in another case.
    Consistency is something that I live by.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,667
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I have no idea if the accusers are completely credible. Their are a lot of them and it seems consistent with his character. Without or without the accusers he engaged in a clear cover up and tried to bully people into silence about it. Thats enough.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ya I am not sure they have shown to be completely credible or not (I think they are more credible than him) but I think everything combined in the picture of his handling of virus to the accusations is more than enough at this point. Even just his handling has been a major talking point since like April/May though and many at the time were also agreeing that it was bad (before even knowing it was to this extent of cover up). I truly wonder where people come up with the narratives they find on these boards, is it CNN defending him all day or something and that supposedly means it is everyone that had been?

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,738
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Interesting, seems like it is not the Democrats here that support Cuomo at this point after all...

    I applaud Brewers for his consistency and admitting he is all for Cuomo type of politicians no matter what side of the aisle they are on.
    Again just like I said about Kav and Trump I donít think people should be forced to step down or resign based on unproven allegations. What happens down the road if a group of women make stuff up because they donít like their boss? It just sets an awful standard. If thereís proven records of stuff like this happening itís completely different until then he shouldnít be forced to step down over it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,181

    Andrew Cuomo

    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    You can assume anything you wish about me. I really don't care.
    My point here is that Democrats have said that "All Women Should Be Believed" and have come out in large numbers to support the claims of women making accusations about attacks by conservative men, regardless of the voracity of these claims -- Anita Hill, Christine Blasey-Ford, etal, but remained silent on the accusations against Joe Biden (Tara Reade) and Andrew Cuomo and going back to Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton. I have not voiced an opinion on the "many" subjects that you have discussed for several reasons. First, my opinion is not particularly important to the discussion. Second, I may or may not even have an opinion on the matter. The gist of the matter is that I do not voice an opinion of one subject and not on another. I do not defend one side of a story and criticize the other, only to have the situation reversed in another case.
    Consistency is something that I live by.
    It seems you consistently have a notion of what Democrats say/do and if the ones you are communicating with say something different you don't believe them or think there must be an ulterior motive

    Btw I'm not butthurt about Cuomo and have never watched Racheal Madow in my life

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 03-13-2021 at 01:30 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,667
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    You can assume anything you wish about me. I really don't care.
    My point here is that Democrats have said that "All Women Should Be Believed" and have come out in large numbers to support the claims of women making accusations about attacks by conservative men, regardless of the voracity of these claims -- Anita Hill, Christine Blasey-Ford, etal, but remained silent on the accusations against Joe Biden (Tara Reade) and Andrew Cuomo. I have not voiced an opinion on the "many" subjects that you have discussed for several reasons. First, my opinion is not particularly important to the discussion. Second, I may or may not even have an opinion on the matter. The gist of the matter is that I do not voice an opinion of one subject and not on another. I do not defend one side of a story and criticize the other, only to have the situation reversed in another case.
    Consistency is something that I live by.
    Well again you will need to be specific, what posters are you referencing with this? I have seen more posters on here labeled left/dem etc. be against Cuomo than for him. I have seen many say that not every allegation is necessarily credible (although everyone should initially be believed or innocent until proven guilty so not sure what to so on that statement, not just women on if they are liars though that is for the accused too with investigation needed if they conflict in what they say happened).

    The rest is part of the point, most people haven't been focusing on Cuomo because he is only relevant in that people have been pointing at him saying "but what about" for almost a year now. They aren't doing it at people who even have defended Cuomo and often have even denounced his actions but it still is done on repeat. Not only that often in a hypocritical manner from those who have supported/not denounced similar or worse actions from others they support.

    So if you are consistent in the idea that people don't always have to respond to every thing out there in the world... Why would you claim not responding on Cuomo is defending his actions? Can I assume you being silent in other threads mean you are defending actions of bad people within? Why can't many just have not been responding for similar reasons you don't always respond to every topic?

  12. #72
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Again just like I said about Kav and Trump I donít think people should be forced to step down or resign based on unproven allegations. What happens down the road if a group of women make stuff up because they donít like their boss? It just sets an awful standard. If thereís proven records of stuff like this happening itís completely different until then he shouldnít be forced to step down over it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well I think this is more than just the unproven allegations, Cuomo made very bad Covid decisions then tried to have it covered up as well.

    I think Kavanaugh is different as well from the others you mentioned, in that sense I agree that there was not enough proof of him being bad/doing bad things. Cuomo/Trump not only have many more allegations with difference amounts of credibility they have done things other than just this as well that deserve intense scrutiny.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    15,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Again just like I said about Kav and Trump I donít think people should be forced to step down or resign based on unproven allegations. What happens down the road if a group of women make stuff up because they donít like their boss? It just sets an awful standard. If thereís proven records of stuff like this happening itís completely different until then he shouldnít be forced to step down over it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If that happens, it will be the first time. We shouldn't make decisions on unfounded fears. Let say it do happen, then their victim should be able to sue them. Really, a gang of women doing this is unthinkable to most. When has a gang of anybody (peons, common folks) pressed charges on someone wrongly? Considering most sexual harassment that women suffer from goes unreported, I find this hard to get past.
    Last edited by WES445; 03-13-2021 at 01:39 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  14. #74
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    The women never brought him to court. The President did not force Covid patients into nursing homes. He did get impeached twice and won both times. But yes, never.
    Winning!

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    15,868
    An organized group of people filing false charges. Maybe we should use the RICO act against them. Can't trust those women, they are so sneaky.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •