Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Should Andrew Cuomo Resign

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 78.57%
  • He should serve out his term and not run again

0 0%
  • He should serve out his term and run again.

2 14.29%
  • No

1 7.14%
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Cuomo

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    When Pelosi comes out and says it's time to go, maybe even Cuomo will get the message that no one wants him in the office anymore. The Republicans want to simply put him on trial and impeach him. The Democrats really don't want to go through an impeachment, as to not vote to find him guilty and to remove him from office will not be good for their political futures.
    Heís thus far leaving the Democrats no choice as heís refusing to resign.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    He should face impeachment and trial for his Covid policies and for the allegations. Then if found guilty of any, be removed and possibly jailed. Until then, it's up to him if he wants to resign or not.
    OK, Trump can be held for the same things and wasn't.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    No one here is talking about Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The women never brought him to court. The President did not force Covid patients into nursing homes. He did get impeached twice and won both times. But yes, never.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Another "But Trump" response to a legitimate question about a Democrat and his fitness for holding office. What do you think about the allegations against Cuomo? Do you think they are legitimate, illegitimate or frivolous? Do you think he should resign? Go through an impeachment trial? Or simply continue on being the governor and not worry about what others say?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Heís thus far leaving the Democrats no choice as heís refusing to resign.
    I agree. It must be very difficult for the Democrats to see him like this.

Another "But Trump" response to a legitimate question about a Democrat and his fitness for holding office. What do you think about the allegations against Cuomo? Do you think they are legitimate, illegitimate or frivolous? Do you think he should resign? Go through an impeachment trial? Or simply continue on being the governor and not worry about what others say?
    I think it is clear that just about every liberal poster in this thread thinks he is unfit and should resign. If not he should face impeachment. What is also being noticed is that conservative posters think he should face the music but don't hold there own to that same standard

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Why? He has done wrong and should be held accountable. I have no problem sacking him.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Why? Do you think we are all Coumosexusls?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

It isn't a "but Trump" but an indictment on our republican posters for not using the same yardstick on their own. I bet when you posted this thread, you thought that the democrat posters would defend him.

Will Rogers

Care to quote the ones defending him please? I for one have been asked since April to denounce him and have done so.

It isn't a "but Trump" but an indictment on our republican posters for not using the same yardstick on their own. I bet when you posted this thread, you thought that the democrat posters would defend him.
    Good thing I donít think Cuomo should resign!

No, I didn't. I do not back Trump, for the record. I did not vote for him either time he ran. I think Trump is a slimeball and never should have been elected. Cuomo is essentially the same person. He got his office because of his name and held it through intimidation.

It is a but what about. The issue many really have though is it shows the incredible hypocrisy/double standards of many posters on this board who will rant and rant and demand people denounce Cuomo only to defend horrible things if it is someone on their side (Trump).

If someone says something that is completely inconsistent with their previous thoughts/beliefs it is alright to say "but what about" this obvious hypocrisy...

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Care to quote the ones defending him please? I for one have been asked since April to denounce him and have done so.
    Silence on the subject was essentially defending his actions. Until the accusers were shown to be completely credible, the Democrats would have been happy to let the whole thing slide. Now, they have no choice but to cut ties with him and let him face his days in court for his "issues".

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast