Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Should Andrew Cuomo Resign

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 78.57%
  • He should serve out his term and not run again

0 0%
  • He should serve out his term and run again.

2 14.29%
  • No

1 7.14%
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Cuomo

Rachel Maddow the champion of the left. HAHAHHaHHHHHAHHAHH. She is a centrist moderate whose program content is controlled by mega-media billionaires.

Until you can tell the difference between moderate and leftist, anything you post will be questionable. Don't feel bad it is a common trait, the inability to tell the difference, of those in the republican party or far right. Really, you think MSNBC, who dogged the hell out of Bernie during the primaries, would have a true leftist on their show?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Rachel Maddow the champion of the left. HAHAHHaHHHHHAHHAHH. She is a centrist moderate whose program content is controlled by mega-media billionaires.

Until you can tell the difference between moderate and leftist, anything you post will be questionable. Don't feel bad it is a common trait, the inability to tell the difference, of those in the republican party or far right. Really, you think MSNBC, who dogged the hell out of Bernie during the primaries, would have a true leftist on their show?
    If Rachel Maddow is a centrist moderate you're Mao Zedong.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post

Shame comedy clubs have been out of business for the past year, you could have landed your own special with that kind of material.
    With things opening up you could look for work together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    With things opening up you could look for work together

Hey, if I was unemployed I'd be milking it for all it's worth like you.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

If Rachel Maddow is a centrist moderate you're Mao Zedong.
    Oh, and what progressive issues does she push on her show that makes you think that?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Plus, judging from your past posts, you are so far right that you can't tell Minnie Mouse from Che Guevara. Really, what makes a democrat a progressive or moderate? Are you too far-right that anything to the left of you is blurry and unclear? As in anyone who disagrees with your stance is a leftist. Kind of a catch-all bag.
    Last edited by WES445; 03-12-2021 at 05:28 PM.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Plus, judging from your past posts, you are so far right that you can't tell Minnie Mouse from Che Guevara. Really, what makes a democrat a progressive or moderate? Are you too far-right that anything to left is blurry and unclear? As in anyone who disagrees with my stance is a leftist.
    Minnie Mouse is a Walt Disney Production so she's probably got a lot of SS gear in the attic.

Minnie Mouse is a Walt Disney Production so she's probably got a lot of SS gear in the attic.
    Ok, like some of the republican posters here you can't tell the difference between true leftist or moderate. Thanks you for reaffirming my stance that you don't know what you are talking about.

Will Rogers

Andrew Cuomo

Hey, if I was unemployed I'd be milking it for all it's worth like you.
    How could you milk it more? You seem to hang out at the bar all day

Last edited by ewing; 03-12-2021 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Schumer and Gillibrand have called for him to resign too. Just about the last, and perhaps most, meaningful people left to do so.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    You're really obsessed with Maddow

The politicians who have come out these past few days mean a lot more. Maddow is just a generic Lib. She swooned over Cuomo because he was an easy foil. "Trump bad. I can act like an adult on camera". That's all it takes. Anyone who's been following NY politics for any amount of time that isn't an absolute shill for the Democratic Party knew better. I mean, the guy had the audacity to write a book about how great of a job he did and all the wisdom and lessons he had to impart on us in the midst of the pandemic. A pandemic that ravaged his state. And it's just gotten worse as more and more has come out about his misdoings.

Even all that "Cuomosexual" fawning from the Colberts and Ellens of the world...that's blue MAGA **** as far as I'm concerned. For what? Not being Trump? The grift is so easy. And honestly, Cuomo in many ways reminds me of a lot of the other Resistance grifters, many of whom are being exposed for the frauds they so clearly always were. He capitalized a lot off of the easy good press and the normie Lib swooning.

Maddow isn't "far-left" either. She's a Lib through and through.
    I'm not obsessed with Maddow, but she poopooed Tara Reade's claims and said very little about those women who accused Cuomo, until the 6th one came out.
    I find Maddow to be a wacko, but she is a dyed in the wool Democrat. She was all over Mr. Justice Kavanaugh in regards to Christine Blasey-Ford's claims and was openly cheering for Trump's accusers. To have one that is a cheerleader for the Democrats turn on the man who was going to be the nominee for president in 2024 is quite telling.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Schumer and Gillibrand have called for him to resign too. Just about the last, and perhaps most, meaningful people left to do so.
    When Pelosi comes out and says it's time to go, maybe even Cuomo will get the message that no one wants him in the office anymore. The Republicans want to simply put him on trial and impeach him. The Democrats really don't want to go through an impeachment, as to not vote to find him guilty and to remove him from office will not be good for their political futures.

Anything to prevent politicians from grandstanding on the stage of political theater. I was for the first impeachment until I remember the democrat was running the show. And boy did they perform for negative gains.

Will Rogers

[

Will Rogers

He should face impeachment and trial for his Covid policies and for the allegations. Then if found guilty of any, be removed and possibly jailed. Until then, it's up to him if he wants to resign or not.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast