Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Should Andrew Cuomo Resign

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    11 78.57%
  • He should serve out his term and not run again

    0 0%
  • He should serve out his term and run again.

    2 14.29%
  • No

    1 7.14%
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 576

Thread: Andrew Cuomo

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    cancel culture


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    this

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    42,375
    I feel like anyone who is familiar with what Cuomo has been accused of is on the same page in regards to what should happen next. He's not going to resign so the NY legislator should remove him from office.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-12-2021 at 03:52 PM.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,462
    He's keeping the emmy, losers.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,108
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    He's keeping the emmy, losers.
    Once he is out of work you might see him at the bar.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    5,186
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    You're really obsessed with Maddow

    The politicians who have come out these past few days mean a lot more. Maddow is just a generic Lib. She swooned over Cuomo because he was an easy foil. "Trump bad. I can act like an adult on camera". That's all it takes. Anyone who's been following NY politics for any amount of time that isn't an absolute shill for the Democratic Party knew better. I mean, the guy had the audacity to write a book about how great of a job he did and all the wisdom and lessons he had to impart on us in the midst of the pandemic. A pandemic that ravaged his state. And it's just gotten worse as more and more has come out about his misdoings.

    Even all that "Cuomosexual" fawning from the Colberts and Ellens of the world...that's blue MAGA **** as far as I'm concerned. For what? Not being Trump? The grift is so easy. And honestly, Cuomo in many ways reminds me of a lot of the other Resistance grifters, many of whom are being exposed for the frauds they so clearly always were. He capitalized a lot off of the easy good press and the normie Lib swooning.

    Maddow isn't "far-left" either. She's a Lib through and through.
    NO, SHE IS VERY INFLUENTIAL.

    I mean, MSNBC and CNN probably had a larger impact on getting Biden the (D) nomination than anyone. As soon as he won S.Carolina instantly we saw everyone in the media circle the wagons and say it's over, despite Bernie winning the 3 previous states, (Nevada in a blow out), ShitLibs, and Wine Mom's everywhere take her word as gospel despite the fact that she's Alex Jones with a more masculine Haircut, and just rants incessantly about the most insane conspiracies.

    She's basically the head of BlueAnon.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    5,186
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I'm not giving catman credit for just being a generic partisan, but man, it's a better look than being a Cuomosexual!
    Man those Cuomosexuals were the ****ing worst.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    75,102
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    NO, SHE IS VERY INFLUENTIAL.

    I mean, MSNBC and CNN probably had a larger impact on getting Biden the (D) nomination than anyone. As soon as he won S.Carolina instantly we saw everyone in the media circle the wagons and say it's over, despite Bernie winning the 3 previous states, (Nevada in a blow out), ShitLibs, and Wine Mom's everywhere take her word as gospel despite the fact that she's Alex Jones with a more masculine Haircut, and just rants incessantly about the most insane conspiracies.

    She's basically the head of BlueAnon.
    I'm not saying she's not influential.

    I'm saying all these politicians calling for him to step down means more. That's all. "Rachel Maddow calls on Cuomo to step down" didn't hit my radar until I saw it here. All the news from today bombarded me. The pressure from Maddow won't be felt as much as the pressure from basically every single NY Democrat.
    HELLO

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    5,186
    Andrew Cuomo's NY is the gold standard for how Covid is supposed to be handled, he was like our second President, the one that was based in reality.

    Why is everyone turning on him now.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    5,186
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I'm not saying she's not influential.

    I'm saying all these politicians calling for him to step down means more. That's all. "Rachel Maddow calls on Cuomo to step down" didn't hit my radar until I saw it here. All the news from today bombarded me. The pressure from Maddow won't be felt as much as the pressure from basically every single NY Democrat.
    It's not the pressure from Maddow, it's the pressure from her viewers whose opinions she shaped, Cuomo is one of the most powerful Dem's in any state in the country, other Dem's like AOC turning on him probably wouldn't affect him as much so long as he still has the NY Political Machine behind him.

    But Maddow, she and her ilk can wear away public support.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    this

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Hilarious how you take ewing's sarcastic comment at face value and then prop it up as what's actually going on.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,462
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Once he is out of work you might see him at the bar.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Shame comedy clubs have been out of business for the past year, you could have landed your own special with that kind of material.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    15,846
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Andrew Cuomo's NY is the gold standard for how Covid is supposed to be handled, he was like our second President, the one that was based in reality.

    Why is everyone turning on him now.
    A history of sexual harassment is a deal-breaker for some. Plus he doctored the deaths in nursing homes for political reasons. Yeah, I think his image is tarnished.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    43,216
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Andrew Cuomo's NY is the gold standard for how Covid is supposed to be handled, he was like our second President, the one that was based in reality.

    Why is everyone turning on him now.
    Multiple accusations of sexual assault? Is that not a valid reason to stop supporting someone?

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Way to play right in to his little games.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,108
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    NO, SHE IS VERY INFLUENTIAL.

    I mean, MSNBC and CNN probably had a larger impact on getting Biden the (D) nomination than anyone. As soon as he won S.Carolina instantly we saw everyone in the media circle the wagons and say it's over, despite Bernie winning the 3 previous states, (Nevada in a blow out), ShitLibs, and Wine Mom's everywhere take her word as gospel despite the fact that she's Alex Jones with a more masculine Haircut, and just rants incessantly about the most insane conspiracies.

    She's basically the head of BlueAnon.
    Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •