Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Should Andrew Cuomo Resign

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 78.57%
  • He should serve out his term and not run again

0 0%
  • He should serve out his term and run again.

2 14.29%
  • No

1 7.14%
Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Cuomo

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yes, I did.

Either way about it, you've already stated that the threshold is arbitrary. Therefore, you will never let yourself be talked out of that stance. It also shows that you are a complete waste of time to talk to about this topic. Then again, outside of the comedic value, that's pretty much always the case regardless of what is being discussed.

Have fun in fantasy land, Mr. Wannabe Epidemiologist.
    No answer still, just as I expected.

Obviously the threshhold will be arbitrary, but let's see what your basis is. The more you can back it up the stronger your stance is. As of right now you don't even have a stance, you haven't even defined any threshhold.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Like I said....my goodness are you full of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Like I said....my goodness are you full of yourself.
    If you have a stance then share it. Floor is yours. I'm not gonna read it looking to pick it apart, like I said there's no objective correct answer, I'm just curious what your actual full opinion on it is.

Last edited by nastynice; 03-17-2021 at 02:23 AM.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I am glad Cuomo is going down. It is proof of conquences in politics. We’ve seen the national level guys are above the law. The Gov of a huge state is going down. That says something bad about Cuomo and something good about America

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hes not going down and honestly he might be able to get reelect he still holds favorable views among NY Dems thats what happens when every media outlet covers for him and lionizes him as "the hero govenor" for 10 ****ing months....

Andrew Cuomo

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Hes not going down and honestly he might be able to get reelect he still holds favorable views among NY Dems thats what happens when every media outlet covers for him and lionizes him as "the hero govenor" for 10 ****ing months....
    Red scare or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I did not. All I said was to be fair to Cuomo, they didn't have occupancy at hospitals due to the overwhelming number of cases and that the sexual harassment claims are much easier to impeach him on.

Yes you did. You threw Trump in there as a way to soften the blow for your favorite president.
    you are stuck in your narrative and don't want to accept anything differently.

I've said already Trump deserves blame for Covid19, but you don't want to hear it. you've convinced yourself that literally anything I would say related to Trump is going to be to defend him and continue some ardent support.

I said this..
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    interesting that Cuomo is in all this trouble because of allegations, rather than how he handled covid19 and nursing homes. that should be the bigger issue and that was known about months ago.
    the bold was the bigger issue. sexual assault is bad, Covid19 and death is worse.
    yes more can be done about the sexual assault, but the other deserves more blame.

there should have been something that they could have done to not send these people back to nursing homes when people in nursing homes were so vulnerable.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2021/03...s-impeachment/
    The Senate Majority Leader in New York says she thinks an impeachment trial would result in a conviction.

The Cuomo Saga [emoji23]

you are stuck in your narrative and don't want to accept anything differently.

I've said already Trump deserves blame for Covid19, but you don't want to hear it. you've convinced yourself that literally anything I would say related to Trump is going to be to defend him and continue some ardent support.

I said this..

the bold was the bigger issue. sexual assault is bad, Covid19 and death is worse.
    yes more can be done about the sexual assault, but the other deserves more blame.

there should have been something that they could have done to not send these people back to nursing homes when people in nursing homes were so vulnerable.
    Why shoe horn Trump into any of this then? I didn't bring him up. You did. Given your reputation for being a Trump loyalist, do you think that does anything to change that perception? Newsflash. It doesn't.

The NY state legislator's first priority is what they have the strongest legal grounds to impeach him on. I don't know how to explain it to you any simpler than that.

Why shoe horn Trump into any of this then? I didn't bring him up. You did. Given your reputation for being a Trump loyalist, do you think that does anything to change that perception? Newsflash. It doesn't.

The NY state legislator's first priority is what they have the strongest legal grounds to impeach him on. I don't know how to explain it to you any simpler than that.
    it's a comparison to highlight the double standard in America. even if Trump does deserve blame, from half the country he has been given all the blame, while Cuomo before the election was not given the blame that he deserved.

Trump wasn't going to be impeached for how he handled Covid19, but he was still attacked for it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Andrew Cuomo

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    The Cuomo Saga [emoji23]

It's a soap

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2021/03...s-impeachment/
    The Senate Majority Leader in New York says she thinks an impeachment trial would result in a conviction.
    Ciaban thinks the deep state has his back

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    It's a soap

Def sounds like one.

Just waiting for the story to break on how he slept with his wife's sister...

it's a comparison to highlight the double standard in America. even if Trump does deserve blame, from half the country he has been given all the blame, while Cuomo before the election was not given the blame that he deserved.

Trump wasn't going to be impeached for how he handled Covid19, but he was still attacked for it.
    "Even if". You mean Trump definitely deserves blame. Either way, I didn't bring Trump into this conversation. You did and you did it because you have this need to absolve him.

He was attacked for it because of his continuous disregard of the science around him. Two wrongs don't make a right. Cuomo handled this badly, so did Trump and for different reasons.

"Even if". You mean Trump definitely deserves blame. Either way, I didn't bring Trump into this conversation. You did and you did it because you have this need to absolve him.

He was attacked for it because of his continuous disregard of the science around him. Two wrongs don't make a right. Cuomo handled this badly, so did Trump and for different reasons.
    only one of them has been heavily criticized, that was the point in why I brought up the comparison to Trump. it's the routine double standard.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast