Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i do think there should be race restrictions on characters... Imagine a white dude being black panther or a black dude playing the new asian superhero etc... but when it comes to superman there is a black superman so its fine. There is also a black spiderman so that is fine. There is talk of them casting a black batman down the line which wouldnt be fine because there is no black batman.
    I mean white people have been playing characters of color since Hollywood became a thing.

But can we have Superboy Prime come out and face Superman?

Also everybody wants Michael B Jordan but what about Mike Colter?

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Also everybody wants Michael B Jordan but what about Mike Colter?
    age... one is 34 and the other is 45.

Donít t make a difference.

Donít t make a difference.
    it made a difference for all the spiderman movies etc... There is no just 3 movies anymore. They trying to build a universe and lets say its just 3 moves then we are talking about a 50 plus year old superman... good luck with that. Nobody is building a trilogy around a 50 plus year old super hero and if you think it doesnt matter i dont know what to tell you.

for example... iron man 1 had a RDJ at the age of like 42 before the universe etc even happened.... the dude is legit 45 and you think WBs should try to get a trilogy out of a 45 year old? By the time the movie starts filming the dude would be damn near 50................................. bruh

we talking about a 60 year old superman by trilogy end... cool
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 05-07-2021 at 09:42 AM.

Lmao you realize your talking DC right? Itís two movies tops and a reboot.

Lmao you realize your talking DC right? Itís two movies tops and a reboot.
    Sad yet true. Just another reason I canít get into DC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Yeah, I was going to say their latest few movies really don't seem to have much connection together, save for a passing reference or so. Aquaman did but that felt like the last one (save for the Snyder re-edit). Joker, Shazam, WW2, all felt like they were their own thing.

I'd almost rather they just keep doing side stories ala Joker. They have no DC universe restraints and can get really creative with what they want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Yeah, I was going to say their latest few movies really don't seem to have much connection together, save for a passing reference or so. Aquaman did but that felt like the last one (save for the Snyder re-edit). Joker, Shazam, WW2, all felt like they were their own thing.

I'd almost rather they just keep doing side stories ala Joker. They have no DC universe restraints and can get really creative with what they want to do.
    Is it bad Shazam is my favorite of the recent DC movies?

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Is it bad Shazam is my favorite of the recent DC movies?

I really liked it too but I admit I have only seen it once. Its up there with Wonder Woman 1 for me. The ending I remember I didn't care for but the humor worked and the family dynamic was solid too.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I really liked it too but I admit I have only seen it once. Its up there with Wonder Woman 1 for me. The ending I remember I didn't care for but the humor worked and the family dynamic was solid too.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    Ending for sure wasnít the best but for a hero I didnít know anything about it was a good movie.

Ending for sure wasnít the best but for a hero I didnít know anything about it was a good movie.

id rather watch batman and robin over watching wonder woman 2 again.... dont ever bother watching it please. We argue but i still love you and i dont wish that on my worst enemy.

id rather watch batman and robin over watching wonder woman 2 again.... dont ever bother watching it please. We argue but i still love you and i dont wish that on my worst enemy.
    No interest in it. Areas with disagree with strongly on lol but itís all good

No interest in it. Areas with disagree with strongly on lol but itís all good

think about 90s cgi/horrible plot that does nothing for the wonder woman franchise going forward or anything for dc and add in some awful acting outside of like 3 people and you have a movie worse than batman and robin.

think about 90s cgi/horrible plot that does nothing for the wonder woman franchise going forward or anything for dc and add in some awful acting outside of like 3 people and you have a movie worse than batman and robin.
    Yeah it was a bad movie. Especially given how good the first one was. Gadot was good and so was Pine, but the CGI was terrible the plot dumb

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234