Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very underwhelming draft. I get the desire for young, cheap players and more future picks helps as throw ins, especially for mid season swaps. But at 31 it felt like we had a chance to get a guy that could grow into a decent rotational guy. And now we got 2 guys who I'm sure barely play for basically the life of their contract. Both guys are a hit intriguing, but both have pretty big limitations that I dont see how they are more than just G League fodder.

Shams Charania
    @ShamsCharania

12h
    Sources: Indiana is sending No. 54, No. 60 and two future seconds to Milwaukee for No. 31.
    Two second round picks by moving down. Besides two future second round picks as well. I suppose Horst figured to drop down in the draft but get two cheap players to farm at end of the bench. But yeah that's a huge drop in the draft. Who knows what we get now. But that could be 4 picks to trade with a salary like DDV for a win now vet.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Two second round picks by moving down. Besides two future second round picks as well. I suppose Horst figured to drop down in the draft but get two cheap players to farm at end of the bench. But yeah that's a huge drop in the draft. Who knows what we get now. But that could be 4 picks to trade with a salary like DDV for a win now vet.
    Meh, pretty steep drop. I thought Bucks would trade back for two picks but thought maybe like DET at 37 and 42. To drop 23 spots before first pick and then two future seconds that are probably in the 45 range next few years seems a bit lame. But whatever. As you said can deal a couple picks now perhaps as very light sweeteners lol

Again, I don't know his heart situation, but man Jared Butler would have been an awesome fit. He's basically a brogdan type to me. Maybe not quite as efficient, but he's a dude who does a little bit of everything and doesn't have much for weaknesses. I think he could have stepped in almost right away and taken Bryn and Teague's minutes.

I liked Ayo as well, but butler really felt like he could be a big get. And he wouldn't do it in year 1, but he also felt like a guy who could replace Donte long term as well potentially.

24 (54) Bucks Sandro Mamukelashvili Center Seton Hall. Kinda shocked we picked a center with #54. Since we have Lopez,Giannis,Diakite. What happened with pick #60? Shows the Bucks emblem. But no player. Did we give it up for that bogus Bucks/Kings trade that never happened?

Never mind. Here's pick #60 Georgious Kalaitzakis.

#60 - Georgious Kalaitzakis is 6'7" and 22 years old from Greece. Giannis probably knows him. Could be stashed away as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12