Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

2021 NBA Draft/ Mock Draft Thread

Figured it's time to start looking ahead, with the NCAA tournament right around the corner. We are currently looking at pick number 24 and don't have a 2nd round pick.

My dream scenario that possibly could happen is that combo guard Ayo Dosunmu from Illinois would fall to us at 24. I think he has possible elite level talent if he can improve his outside shooting and defense.

I'd also like to see us buy a mid 2nd round pick to obtain a Center to replace Brook Lopez. I'd be thrilled to get either Kofi Cockburn (Poor mans Shaq) or Luka Garza, who both could be available in the mid 2nd round. Garza could be an offensive upgrade from Brook. Cockburn might be the strongest player in the league next year. A slightly smaller, body builder version of Shaq.

I see the Bucks taking Isaiah Jackson who is a prototypical big (C) on mocks

So after the PJ Tucker trade, we no longer have our 2021 1st, but we do have Houston's 2nd which is curently slated as pick #32. If we keep it, I'd like to use it on Davion Mitchell PG Baylor. He reminds me of a PG version of Donavan Mitchell.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    So after the PJ Tucker trade, we no longer have our 2021 1st, but we do have Houston's 2nd which is curently slated as pick #32. If we keep it, I'd like to use it on Davion Mitchell PG Baylor. He reminds me of a PG version of Donavan Mitchell.
    Windhorst mentioned Bucks maybe close to a extension with Holiday. Unless just guess work on his part since we dumped long term money from Augustin. I guess its nice to farm talent for the bench and see if they pan out. But yeah we need all the cheap decent options as possible through the draft now or vet minimum's or buyouts.

Daishen Nix is a name to watch imo. Team needs a PG to run bench unit.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    Daishen Nix is a name to watch imo. Team needs a PG to run bench unit.
    Another name I like is Ayiyi from Zaga. A 6-5 combo guard and then play him bench unit PG and can play him some with Jrue as a 2 long, tall PGs who can also cover 2G and play together.