Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Steelers release OG David DeCastro

https://twitter.com/tompelissero/sta...129753603?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like hes leaning towards retiring over signing elsewhere.

I feel like if they're trying to have one last run with Ben this isn't the kind of move you want to see. I get that he's been hurt, but the Steelers offense needs everything they can get.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I feel like if they're trying to have one last run with Ben this isn't the kind of move you want to see. I get that he's been hurt, but the Steelers offense needs everything they can get.
    https://twitter.com/mikegarafolo/sta...462372357?s=21

DeCastro has been having his ankle evaluated recently, sources said. Hes had issues with it for quite some time. Had surgery on it before last season. Hes evaluating his future.

And

[Starkey] David DeCastro says he requires a 3rd surgery on his ankle if he wants to play again. Has no problem moving on with his life if it doesn't go well.
    Last edited by Bullseyed; 06-24-2021 at 11:17 PM.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

There's a chance that losing Pouncey, Villanueva, and DeCastro is gonna devastate the Steelers offense. I mean, even with those guys they were trying to get the ball out as fast as possible. They could very well have the worst o-line in the division and that would be saying something since I believe the Bengals o-line is still gonna be trash.

Or, the replacement guys will step up and shock people. Canada's offense might make it easier on the o-line. I do think they could benefit from putting Ben under center more, but he's gotta be willing to move around a lot or it might not work well. Can't say how it'll go, but if they can't protect Ben I think they'll finish with a losing record.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    There's a chance that losing Pouncey, Villanueva, and DeCastro is gonna devastate the Steelers offense. I mean, even with those guys they were trying to get the ball out as fast as possible. They could very well have the worst o-line in the division and that would be saying something since I believe the Bengals o-line is still gonna be trash.

Or, the replacement guys will step up and shock people. Canada's offense might make it easier on the o-line. I do think they could benefit from putting Ben under center more, but he's gotta be willing to move around a lot or it might not work well. Can't say how it'll go, but if they can't protect Ben I think they'll finish with a losing record.
    Bad OLine coaching, bad offensive game plan, and aging declining injured players. Im nervous but not heart broken.