Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Kinda random, but you guys should realized how tempered of a Steelers fan I am. On another site, all they can talk about is how good it is Ben is back because we had a shot at the playoffs and how good our offense was (by referencing pure counting stats).
    Can confirm, all of my in-laws are from Pittsburgh and they're all unbearable on the topic of sports. The Steelers are either the #1 team in the league or the 32nd, there's a absolutely no middle ground with them.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Can confirm, all of my in-laws are from Pittsburgh and they're all unbearable on the topic of sports. The Steelers are either the #1 team in the league or the 32nd, there's a absolutely no middle ground with them.
    I think it comes from being a RSox and Sixers fan. I’m so used to being in the middle ground.

Kinda funny how hated my point of wanting to see Ben retire and just play Mason was. Best case Mason shows something. Worse case we get a top 3 pick. Most likely case 5-11 to 7-10 rather than 7-10 to 9-8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gym Shorts back in coaching after “retiring”.

Philly was an absolute mess last season, people couldn’t wait to get out.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Gym Shorts back in coaching after “retiring”.

Philly was an absolute mess last season, people couldn’t wait to get out.
    Can't blame him LOL. Titans D have talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Can't blame him LOL. Titans D have talent.
    Could be made-up information, but I read his home is in Nashville and his job will have him working only a few days a week during the season.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Could be made-up information, but I read his home is in Nashville and his job will have him working only a few days a week during the season.
    so dream job? LOL

a coworker was just talking about "how good the Lions look" and how they're going to make the playoffs

I was like...****ing what? have you seen the talent on the team? our secondary and linebackers are hot garbage, we have zero starter level talent in our receivers, and we significantly downgraded at QB

long story short, I made him a bet for $20 that the lions win less than 5 games.

the only good spots on our team is we have an above average line on both sides of the ball, and a good young TE and RB. that's it...
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    a coworker was just talking about "how good the Lions look" and how they're going to make the playoffs

I was like...****ing what? have you seen the talent on the team? our secondary and linebackers are hot garbage, we have zero starter level talent in our receivers, and we significantly downgraded at QB

long story short, I made him a bet for $20 that the lions win less than 5 games.

the only good spots on our team is we have an above average line on both sides of the ball, and a good young TE and RB. that's it...
    Fewer than 5 wins is now 4-13 though, so that's one more loss you need to win the bet.

Fewer than 5 wins is now 4-13 though, so that's one more loss you need to win the bet.
    do you really think the lions with the talent they have will even win that? I've been thinking 1-2 wins for a while.

they are severely lacking talent in multiple areas.

do you really think the lions with the talent they have will even win that? I've been thinking 1-2 wins for a while.

They won 5 with basically no coach. If your new coach does well and they have a decent draft, I think 5-12 isn't impossible. It's hard to say how the Bears and Vikings will be, ATL/CIN/DEN are winnable.

Yeah, I think they will be bad, but it's the NFL where even a bad team can have a good day and win a game -- or five. I think Goff has actually become underrated by now, and the Lions at least have a good coaching staff.

Yeah, I think they will be bad, but it's the NFL where even a bad team can have a good day and win a game -- or five. I think Goff has actually become underrated by now, and the Lions at least have a good coaching staff.
    Do they actually have a good coaching staff or do new faces just bring optimism? Not sure we know that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Do they actually have a good coaching staff or do new faces just bring optimism? Not sure we know that yet.
    Well, I think they have a good staff.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    It is not a Matt Sucktricia staff, it has to be better lol. Relative to that anyway. Good? Time will tell? Helps make me happier? Oh good god yes.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    They won 5 with basically no coach. If your new coach does well and they have a decent draft, I think 5-12 isn't impossible. It's hard to say how the Bears and Vikings will be, ATL/CIN/DEN are winnable.
    they lost stafford, golladay, and Marvin Jones, replacing none of the receivers and downgrading significantly to Goff.

our entire receiver core, linebackers core, and defensive backfield has like...2 serviceable started combined between them.

I really don't understand how anyone can think you can win games like that, and we have the draft, but that won't be anywhere near enough to replace all the holes.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast