Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 395
  1. #256
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,589
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1...818459148?s=20

    These look really clean and awesome.
    I would have liked to see them go with the white Bengal helmet with the white unis. Other than that they look pretty good. Kind of has a retro look to them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #257
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I would have liked to see them go with the white Bengal helmet with the white unis. Other than that they look pretty good. Kind of has a retro look to them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why do they have Ochocinco in the pictures with them? lol

  3. #258
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    65,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Why do they have Ochocinco in the pictures with them? lol
    He helped unveil the uniforms.

  4. #259
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Why do they have Ochocinco in the pictures with them? lol
    It’s not like he’s doing anything else. He probably needs the money too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #260
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    46,144
    I think they suck

  6. #261
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    65,592
    Mike Tomlin inked a 3-year extension.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #262
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    65,592
    And Pittsburgh’s resident dog whistle racist is out rallying his racist supporters to give backlash to the extension.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #263
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    21,200
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Mike Tomlin inked a 3-year extension.
    Do you still think he will retire together with Ben?

  9. #264
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    65,592
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Do you still think he will retire together with Ben?
    Looking more doubtful, but then again I got a growing dread Ben will want to play a few more years.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #265
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    8,569
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1...818459148?s=20

    These look really clean and awesome.
    I disagree.

  11. #266
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,960
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1...818459148?s=20

    These look really clean and awesome.
    Not a fan

  12. #267
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,946
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1...818459148?s=20

    These look really clean and awesome.
    Better than the ones before it, for sure.

  13. #268
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    33,237

  14. #269
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    79,466
    Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    As an opposing NFC North fan, I approve of this. This does put a smile on my face.

  15. #270
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,960
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    As an opposing NFC North fan, I approve of this. This does put a smile on my face.
    What IF ARod gets traded to the Bears

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •