Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    But hey, we know who was truly to blame...

https://twitter.com/thomasrp93/statu...820487170?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    But hey, we know who was truly to blame...

https://twitter.com/thomasrp93/statu...820487170?s=21
    Tell me again who can't let go.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Tell me again who can't let go.
    Nfl thread.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    But can he catch? I remember in the early 90’s the Cowboys drafted a WR named Alexander Wright. The guy was a track star and blew everyone away at the combine. He had speed, size, ran his routes very well. Totally looked the part. The problem was he had hands of stone. Couldn’t catch for ****. Michael Irvin really a funny story how he thought the Cowboys drafted him to be his replacement. He went home told his wife to get prepared to move because this guy was going to take his job. Then he saw him in his first practice, he went home and told his wife never mind they aren’t going anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    But can he catch? I remember in the early 90’s the Cowboys drafted a WR named Alexander Wright. The guy was a track star and blew everyone away at the combine. He had speed, size, ran his routes very well. Totally looked the part. The problem was he had hands of stone. Couldn’t catch for ****. Michael Irvin really a funny story how he thought the Cowboys drafted him to be his replacement. He went home told his wife to get prepared to move because this guy was going to take his job. Then he saw him in his first practice, he went home and told his wife never mind they aren’t going anywhere.

Not a high usage guy. 30/583/8.

Holy Sh! Talk about when keeping it real goes wrong. Never assume just because someone is big that they can take a punch, or 2, or 3, or 4.

https://twitter.com/thefakealbert/st...082056714?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Holy Sh! Talk about when keeping it real goes wrong. Never assume just because someone is big that they can take a punch, or 2, or 3, or 4.

https://twitter.com/thefakealbert/st...082056714?s=21

I did not see that one coming... Dude came out swinging though

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I did not see that one coming... Dude came out swinging though
    What the hell was Campbell doing with his hands down by his waist at the start?

You are an offensive lineman...come on now use those mittens

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    What the hell was Campbell doing with his hands down by his waist at the start?

You are an offensive lineman...come on now use those mittens
    He fights as well as he played OL it seems. I remember when Carolina fans thought he was our future starter and he just never came close to his athletic potential.

It wasn’t him.

Vikings CB Jeff Gladney turned himself into the Dallas County Jail stemming from a third degree felony charge in April.
    Gladney was accused of hitting his girlfriend with closed fists, choking her and “pulling (her) by her hair trying to hold her still in order to get the Face ID to work” on her phone outside his vehicle on April 2. Minnesota's No. 31 overall pick last year, Gladney faces up to 2-10 years in prison if convicted. The 24-year-old's career is likely over if all accusations are proven true.
    via rotoworld

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Haha the way Rodgers praised him behind the scenes. You know that decision by LaFleur will always bother him. Probably justifiably so.

Kinda random, but you guys should realized how tempered of a Steelers fan I am. On another site, all they can talk about is how good it is Ben is back because we had a shot at the playoffs and how good our offense was (by referencing pure counting stats).

Some of them got pissy when I questioned how good can you be when your starting LT and starting RB are still FA's 3 weeks in. When the best offer for your best WR was only $1mil more than we retained him for. How good can you really be when you cut your CB2, lose a NCB, and resign a CB4 to play CB2.

Additionally they got mad when I said Ben will be back next year because he'll say something lame like "I'm still under contract and will honor it."

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast